*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up/cid/XZP7J43BB-Panciones-Criminal-Underworld
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2281951
A weight gain story featuring cops going from hunky to chunky, or chubby to superchub.
This choice: Criminals  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pancione's Criminal Underworld

    by: Theday
Welcome to the criminal underworld of Pancione. Who do you chose?

John Dodge, the 5'9", slim street hustler currently being held in the Pancione Police Station jail for the next ten days.

Earl Jeffery, 6'1" and 220lbs, the undercover agent who has infiltrated the underground mob organization. He tends to stress eat and things are getting a little stressful for him lately.

Thomas Legovini, a 6'2", 260 pound "muscle" for the mob, does bouncer work at the hottest club in Pancione. Not the smartest guy in the room, but does have a big love of food and doesn't like to rough up innocent people.

Alfonso "Big Daddy" Floyd, 6'3" and 215lbs, one of Pancione's pimps looking to expand his business into growing opportunities..

Frank Tenebrae, the head of the Tenebrae crime family. Middle aged. He's a self made man who many businesses and ventures. Plenty of legit ones, a few criminal. He has several cops in his pockets. Maybe he will rub for mayor? Maybe he wants to live it up..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Admirer2020 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281951-Male-Cops-Fatten-Up/cid/XZP7J43BB-Panciones-Criminal-Underworld