*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 14 Year Old Robin
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319035-14-Year-Old-Robin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2282456
His sister Amy has been domineering Stan with her feet and his friends free him
This choice: 14-year-old Robin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

14 Year Old Robin

    by: Ralph75
You feel humiliated by this since these will be mostly girls from your school, but you have no choice. Your first teenage girl lease is to Robin. You walk to her house and knock on the door. She answers the door. She says, "I saw what you let Becky do to you. You must really like feet and drop out of school to do this."

You meekly say, "Yes"

She says, "Anyway, I'm going to have some fun. Take off your belt and hand it to me before you come in.." You don't know what she's going to do with it, but you dutiful obey. She loops it and puts it around your neck and holds one end. She then tells you to get on all fours. You feel like a pet, but this is your life, so you obey. A few of her neighbors are out walking and start laughing. She gives the belt a tug and walks into her living room.

She sits on the sofa, and says, "Now beg me to worship my feet."

You know you have no choice, so you say, "Please may I worship your wonderful feet."

She says, "That was nice. Now take off my sneakers and socks." You do so and her feet smell awful. She adds, "I had gym class today, I hope my feet don't smell too bad. Do they."

You know you have to be submissive, so you say, "They smell wonderful."

She says, "I don't know if you mean it or just saying it, but either way I love it. I want to put your nose at my feet and I want to hear loud sniffing."

You say, "Yes, princess" and you do it. You can barely stand it, but after smelling your mother and sister's feet, they aren't too bad.

She says, "I love being called Princess. I see the lump in your pants is growing. Do you have a foot fetish, Stan?"

You don't want to admit it, but you think you do. Do you tell the truth or lie?

Admit to the Truth; Lie

You have the following choices:

1. Admit to the Truth

*Noteb*
2. Lie

*Noteb*
3. Other 1

*Noteb*
4. Other 2

*Noteb*
5. Other 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2282456-Freed-from-Your-Sisters-Feet/cid/3319035-14-Year-Old-Robin