*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Climb her leg
  2. Maddy's room
  3. The Virus
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285580-Shrunk-with-Siblings-GP/cid/3350250-Climb-her-leg
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2285580
Fred catches the rare shrinking virus where only males are affected. Will he survive?
This choice: Climb her leg  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Climb her leg

    by: Goofy123
Fred decided the only way to get Maddy's attention would be to climb up her leg so he has a chance to be seen or to be heard.

He came closer to her resting foot and noticed the distinctive smell grow stronger and stronger. As he was directly beside them the smell was extreme, she must have sweat a lot today in school or didn't change her socks for some days. He started to climb the side of her foot and felt his hands become more and more wet from the secretions which got through her sock. He managed to get on top and looked up her leg. It was almost like a pillar that reached into the sky, with the difference that her leg could move at any point and throw him off her foot or through the air. But that thought couldn't stop him now. Fred walked across the wet girl sock and started to climb the tight jeans around her enormous leg. Because of the rough texture of her pants it was actually easier than expected. He quickly reached her knee and could now proceed to walk her thigh up to her green shirt.

What happens then?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. He screams her name

*Noteb*
2. He climbs her shirt

*Noteb*
3. She moves her leg

*Noteb*
4. She stands up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goofy123 (UN: goofy123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Goofy123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2285580-Shrunk-with-Siblings-GP/cid/3350250-Climb-her-leg