*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Wedgie Prospects
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286862-Wedgie-Girls/cid/3360954-The-Wedgie-Prospects
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2286862
A Girl at Riverhill finds herself trying to traverse the world of highschool bullying.
Chapter #1

The Wedgie Prospects

    by: phaseoff
Let’s start by choosing a lucky lady to embarrass on her journey through Riverhill High. Remember these will be students, parents, teachers and/or faculty members. Regardless of status they are susceptible to bullying and will be the ones getting an embarrassing cheek splitting wedgie or getting their ass properly reddened over someone’s knee! They can dish out punishment, but the premise is to have THEM on the receiving end of the bullying. They can like the bullying, find it completely mortifying or even find it devastatingly humiliating but secretly like it! The choice is yours!

#1: Hannah
Hannah’s a 21 year old Junior at Riverhill High. The Korean baddie stands at an envious 5’8 which is definitely above average amongst not only students but faculty members as well at Riverhill. Not only is she tall but she sports an hour glass type figure. Her breast are a tad bit smaller than average but are nice and perky. The juniors slim waist and wide hips compliments her massive ass that could command attention in any room. It’s curvy, wide and has lots of jiggle and give to it! If all that wasn’t enough, her face was arguably her best feature. Catty-like emerald eyes that exuded seduction, cute slightly chubby cheeks, an adorable little button nose, and plump juicy lips. Her hair was long, wavy and always a messy dirty blonde that she would rarely do. And somehow the slightest bit of care would make her hair as perfect as a lion’s mane.

Hannah’s personality is super laid back and nonchalant, arguably a little lazy. But whenever she applies herself she’s good at everything she does, which makes her very popular. She can dance, sing, draw, model, and has exceptional grades! Everyone is drawn to her fun and goofy energy wanting to be her friend, so no one dares to bully her. Which is smart because she’s always with her step-sister Dia. They’ve proven more times than not that they are not the pair to mess with! Weather it be hanging up multiple girls by their panties on flag poles, dunking and swirling heads in toilets, or spanking a bottom or two in front of a crowd. They don’t necessarily consider themselves bullies, but going back and forth with each other at home has sharpened their skills and gives them formidable bullying skills and techniques. Dia is the only one who knows how to get the better of Hannah, but does that change? Maybe there’s someone who’s not Hannah’s biggest fan and envy’s her status…

#2: Dia
As mentioned before Dia is Hannah’s younger step-sister. The 20 year old Korean sophomore always considered Hannah her real sister since they grew up together from a young age. Dia is only slightly shorter than Hannah at 5’6 but is still considered tall amongst the masses. She sported an hour glass figure of her own but is more curvy and balanced than Hannah’s. Her breast are well above average but not massive, just the right size to be prominently noticeable regardless of what she wears. Hannah definitely envied this fact about Dia, especially being the older sister. The sophomore has an average size ass, smaller than Hannah’s, but was nothing to scoff at in terms of shape and bounce. Her hair a straight platinum blonde that came down to the mid of her back, framing her stunning sharp facial features. Her eyes a smokey green, catty as well but slightly more almond shaped. A jaw line that could cut like a knife, and lips that were soft and kissable. Her overall facial features were equally, if not more, seductive and promiscuous than Hannah’s.

Lydia wasn’t always this smoke show though, as she was a late bloomer. Growing up Hannah was consistently getting the better of her when it came to bullying and teasing. It was all in good fun, and for her own good as it made her more proactive and tougher trying to catch up to her “perfect” older sister. When her body caught up to her preparation that’s when her confidence shot through the roof! The gap between her and Hannah closed and they became friendly rivals, constantly betting with each other and competing to bully and embarrass the other behind the safety of their home. But once outside that door they had each others back like real sisters. Dia still has that unconfident nerdy voice in her head that only Hannah knows how to access, but does someone else bring it out of her and take advantage of her weakness?

#3: Kara
Kara’s a 29 year old smoking hot English teacher at Riverhill High. Her sense of fashion gives away her status as a young teacher with her unremarkable taste. Even though she’s young commanding respect was no problem for Kara as she stood at an intimidating 5’8. If her height wasn’t enough to control a classroom her milk jugs definitely were more than enough on their own. Massive, bouncy and pillowy they could be absolutely hypnotizing if caught staring at them bounce around for too long! Her ass was slightly smaller than average but was tight, fit and shaped like a plump peach so it had a nice little recoil to it. Her face could rival a model’s, with big soft hazel eyes that could melt your heart. Nice thick brows, a box nose with a slight up-tilt, and beautiful plush pillow soft lips. All of this framed by her shiny healthy brown wavy hair that sat right past her shoulder blades.

Every student fawned over Kara, rarely causing a distraction in her class. And whenever there was a disruption Kara could just flaunt her mommy milkers a little bit more and bring the attention back to her. On rare occasions when that wasn’t enough she would swiftly put the perpetrators in their place with a display of humiliation in front of the whole class! Never would she let the fire get too big before she could put it out. Everyone assumed Kara was this popular girl when she was in high school due to her dominating presence and skillful humiliation techniques. But little did everyone know she became this sexy strong English teacher to hide the fact that she used to be the biggest nerd in high school. It was to the point where an average day for Kara was being hung up by her panties on the football field by the athletes, saved by the chess club only to be brought behind the bleachers and continuously atomic wedgied with different types of panties, and then passed to the spelling bee club for a rump reddening, pig nosed inducing, atomic wedgied spanking! She came from out of state so nobody knows of her secret past life, and how that affected her as an adult. Kara has a massively embarrassing bullying fetish. She’ll often come to school in shoulder or bra connection wedgies under her outfits! Or come with her ass already bright burning red from a self spanking and a butt plug engulfed in her peachy cheeks with no panties to cover it if she were to be removed of her pants or skirt! The thrill of her risqué behavior being exposed is ecstasy to her, but if she were to actually be caught she’d be overcome with unfathomable embarrassment! Is there a student bold enough to bring out that old nerdy Kara? Or maybe a student catches her satisfying her bullying fetish needs!?

#4: Karina
Karina is a 23 year old senior at Riverhill high, and is the self proclaimed “queen” of the nerds. You would think the “queen” must mean constantly smelling her own butt crack with her panties hooked over her nose in an atomic wedgie or permanently walking around with a crimson red tushy from never ending spankings. But in fact she’s the “queen” because she’s the only untouchable nerd in the school. Her mother, Sinn, is the principal of the school and Karina constantly abuses that power. Yanking panty fabrics between nerdy booty cheeks or sloshing her saliva coated fingers into nerdy ears for wet willys, she bullies her fellow nerds with no repercussions! Karina never targets popular kids, jocks, or teachers in fear of being put in her place. But she walks around fearless knowing they can’t touch her as well. Which is a shame because her whole image screams bully me!

Karina’s only a mere 5’2 and is on the heavier side. Not necessarily fat but just a little fluffy in a cute way, her height definitely doesn’t help. That being said, it does help in areas that matter which is her massive wobbly bubble butt! Whether in jeans, sweats, tights, or booty shorts her fat ass jiggles and bounces with ease. Her pale white skin makes bullies imagine just how red one swat would turn those behemoth cheeks! Her breast are average size and have a nice natural droop to them, making them fun play things to potentially grope and fondle around.

Even though Sinn is the stern principal of Karina’s school, at home she’s her daughter’s bitch! Karina is an only child so she’s babied like no other, getting away with whatever she wants. Just like at school she takes advantage of this and dresses her mom in embarrassing slutty attire to clean the house or cook meals for her! Whenever they have movie night Sinn’s time is either spent draped over her daughter’s lap getting her ass reddened or suffocating under Karina’s bare pale booty cheeks as “extra cushion” for her daughter’s comfort! What would happen if Sinn decided to finally give Karina a taste of her own medicine? Or maybe even stop protecting her as principal at the school?

#5: More choices!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hannah

2. Dia

3. Kara

*Noteb*
4. Karina

5. More choices!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 phaseoff (UN: phaseoff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
phaseoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286862-Wedgie-Girls/cid/3360954-The-Wedgie-Prospects