*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sock (pikachu)
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286921-Shrunk-near-horny-pokemon/cid/PVT9ND8CK-Sock-pikachu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2286921
One day you got shrunk and have to survive being a pokemon's toy
This choice: Sock (pikachu)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sock (pikachu)

    by: CrazyNoisyGreatDays
“HEY ASSHOLE, LET ME OUT! DO YOU HEAR ME?” You yelled as the cheesy stench filled your nose. You start moving around, trying to claw or rip your way out of your soft and dark prison.

Suddenly, you feel the “Sack” starting to move. It opens up and you see light coming out of it. However, the sack moves again and in mere moments, you start to tumble out of it. You yell as you start falling until you hit the ground, landing on your stomach.

“Ugh…” You groaned, rubbing your head and flip over slowly. Your eyes almost pop out of your head when you see something huge in front of you. That “Sack” you were in was a giant, black sock. However, the one holding a sock would be even bigger.

Your captor was yellow, had red cheeks and a lightning shaped tail with a ________ tip. Your captor was a Pikachu, and for some reason it was twice your size.

You have the following choices:

1. Straight Tip (Male Pikachu)

*Noteb*
2. Heart-Shaped Tip (Female Pikachu)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrazyNoisyGreatDays (UN: goldenrp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
loverhh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286921-Shrunk-near-horny-pokemon/cid/PVT9ND8CK-Sock-pikachu