*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286953-Shrunk-at-Friendsgiving/cid/3383379-Addie-and-her-older-sister-Brianna
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2286953
It's the day of Friendsgiving and all of your friends gathered in your large dinning room.
This choice: Addie and her older sister Brianna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Addie and her older sister Brianna

    by: footlover2004
"See Brianna! I told you I wasn't lying" Addie exclaimed.
I hope you enjoyed your time inside my Uggs because it is about to get worse for you. You are such a little foot slut, quite literally. Haha! Brianna and I are going hunting tomorrow so I'll give you a few choices.

When Addie said that your heart dropped. You'd always dreamt of being their little foot slave and being stuck in their shoes but now that it is happening you really don't know how to feel. Addie has always been a pain in the ass to you, so you're sure that things aren't going to end well, but let's see what her options are.

Alright little slut, I am going to give you three options

1. You get to be stuck with me for the rest of your little life, or whenever I think you've done enough.

2. Everyone, and I mean everyone will know about your little secret.

3. You serve me and Brianna for the next week.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footlover2004 (UN: curet1d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footlover2004 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286953-Shrunk-at-Friendsgiving/cid/3383379-Addie-and-her-older-sister-Brianna