*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286953-Shrunk-at-Friendsgiving/cid/3439378-Stuck-inside-Addies-Sweaty-Ugg-Tasmans
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2286953
It's the day of Friendsgiving and all of your friends gathered in your large dinning room.
This choice: Just Addie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stuck inside Addies Sweaty Ugg Tasmans

    by: footlover2004
You fall out and hit your head on the bathroom counter.

"Quit moving around under my foot you little perv. I'm ticklish down there." Addie says. She continues telling you that you are gonna be stuck as her little foot toy for years and years to come. She has owned her Uggs for a while so you know that the fluff is patted down so it will be a more dangerous ride for you. You love all of Addies shoes so you don't really complain about being her foot slave for the near future. It's starting to get colder out so she will be wearing mainly Uggs and Hey Dudes. As long as she doesn't put you in her open-toed Birkenstocks you think it will be a good life.

Addie tells you alright your break is over. It's time to go back inside the shoe. You try to protest but once again her giant size 8 feet are sliding into her Uggs muffling any sound you could make.

Addies feet smell so bad. But you love it, you have always dreamed of this. You want to enjoy yourself while you are stuck in her shoe, but you don't. You start to lick Addies foot to tickle her and she stomps her foot down very hard to show that she means business, so you stop licking her foot and instead start eating her toe jam since she is barefoot in her Uggs.

Addie's next stomp knocked you out completely and the next thing you knew, you were some place unfamiliar to you...

You have the following choice:

1. New Home: Addies Closet


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 footlover2004 (UN: curet1d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
footlover2004 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286953-Shrunk-at-Friendsgiving/cid/3439378-Stuck-inside-Addies-Sweaty-Ugg-Tasmans