*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Genie
  2. The day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287107-James--the-Mystic-Store/cid/3363905-Genie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287107
Body switches
This choice: Genie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Genie

    by: Billymand
James tassed everything insde and took a second look at the golden pitcher. "Looks like a Genie thingie" he thought. He then gave it a quick rub to see what comes of it. To his surpise it began expelling a lot smoke and suddenly a womanapeared through the smoke which had consumed almost half of the garage. She was a arabic woman with long dark hair, a small waist, large breast, a large rear, small waist, and very revealing silk drapes. She greeted James in Arabic kissed his palm.

"I'm sorry... I do not understand you."

The woman noticed immediately and a snap of the fingers transformed to a pale tone with blonde curly hair and blue eyes and spoke english in an english accent.

"Are we in England your magesty?"

"No, this is America.. but that's fine I understand you now."

"America?"

"Yes, the United States, are you not aware? What year were you last released from your ... this thing?"

"I was last present in Persia in the year 657"

"Wow, well you know today, is currently, 2023"

"I see, well nevertheless, I am here to serve you and give you three WlSHES"

"That's amazing thank you! You know I always wondered if I could get away with wishing infinate wishes-"

"GRANTED I will now be your servent for life master!"

"Great! We are going to do a lot of good here!" James then went in for a hug however his Genie immediately began passionately kissing him and dropped her little garments to the floor .

"Do you desire to make love master?"

"Well, I , Don't, think , I , Have time,' James said inbetween kisses.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They make love

2. He brings her to his school

*Noteb*
3. He makes a wish

*Noteb*
4. Another wish

*Noteb*
5. Another wish

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billymand (UN: billymand00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Billymand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287107-James--the-Mystic-Store/cid/3363905-Genie