*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jack in College
  2. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287534-The-PokNote/cid/3368383-Jack-in-College
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2287534
Someone finds a magic notebook with the power to transform people into anthro Pokemon.
This choice: Your Choice Here  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jack in College

    by: TomSketchit
Jack stepped off the bus with a grimace, bracing himself for another dull day at school. At 19, he was still living with his parents as he attended community college on the weekdays and work at a grocery store on the weekends. It was a boring, mind numbingly monotonous life, the same thing over and over.

He just wished he had a change to make things more interesting.

And then, he spotted it. A flash of red in a nearby bush. Curious, he went over to see what it was, spotting the corner of a hard cover book. Pulling it out, he found it in good condition. The cover was red and white with a white circle in the middle, resending a PokeBall design. At the top was the title: PokeNote.

Curious, thinking someone had lost a notebook, he looked inside, finding it pristine and unused, except for writing in the first page describing the book's function.

He chuckled at the idea. A book that would let him change people into Pokemon? What was this, one of his fanfictions? Still, it was a nice book. He decided to take it with him.

He had a bit of time before his first class started, so as usual he would sit alone and goof around until it did. However, before he could pull out his laptop like he planned to, he spotted one of his professors from last year who he liked. She was an attractive young woman that he admittedly had a crush on, wishing he had another class with her this year.

Idly, he opened up the book he'd found and, mostly as a joke, wrote down her name and nothing else.

As she walked along, her skin seemed to turn blue before his eyes. He stared in shock as frills sprouted from her head, her face becoming a muzzle as a long finned tail stretched out from her backside. Her already modest curves swelled a bit larger, giving her ample E-cups and swinging hips.

She passed him by as her changes into an anthro Vaporeon finished, turning her head to smile and wink at him. Jack could only bring himself to shyly wave back.

What the fuck? It had actually worked! And sure enough, no one seemed to notice it think it was weird that someone was now a walking talking Pokemon!

Realizing the power he now held, Jack was stuck with a feeling if terror... and excitement. His mind raced with the possibilities.

But first, he had a class to get to.

You have the following choices:

1. Your Choice Here

*Noteb*
2. Your Choice Here

*Noteb*
3. Your Choice Here

*Noteb*
4. Your Choice Here

*Noteb*
5. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287534-The-PokNote/cid/3368383-Jack-in-College