*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. History Class
  2. Jack in College
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287534-The-PokNote/cid/3368787-History-Class
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2287534
Someone finds a magic notebook with the power to transform people into anthro Pokemon.
This choice: Your Choice Here  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

History Class

    by: TomSketchit
Jack took his seat in his history lecture. Normally, this was his least favorite class of the day, due to his professor. Professor Finnegan was a stubborn old man with a monotone voice who clearly hated being here just as much as his students and decided to make that everyone else's problem.

As class began, Jack looked around, thinking about what he knew about some of his classmates. There was Ned, the scrawny nerd who was probably the only person who enjoyed this class, though had a terrible social life. Then there was Carly, a bitchy girl who seemed to delight in gossip and making others feel like shit. And of course, there was the boring professor...

But another idea came to him. What would happen if he wrote the name of one of the historical figures? Would that impact history in any major way? (Author's Note: personally would prefer it did not.)

And, of course, there were many more people in the class he could focus on.

So who to be his first proper test?

You have the following choices:

1. Ned the Nerd

*Noteb*
2. Carly the Bitch

*Noteb*
3. The boring Professor

*Noteb*
4. The subject of their lesson

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287534-The-PokNote/cid/3368787-History-Class