*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Make you wear the clothes
  2. Realization
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287781-Youre-The-Little-Sis-Now/cid/3370750-Make-you-wear-the-clothes
by minc
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2287781
A clothing mix up gets out of control.
This choice: Make you wear the clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Make you wear the clothes

    by: minc
Your mind races as the ridicule continues. Your mom usually puts your gym bag closest the the door since you leave first. For some reason they must have gotten swapped today so you grabbed your little sister's by mistake! The matching bags certainly made it easy...

The teasing continued for some time. The boys held the clothes up against your body and tugged playfully at what you currently wore. You could feel tears welling up inside you. This was by far the most embarrassing mishap for some time.

A murmur broke out among the boys as something seemed to have grabbed their attention. As the conversation calmed you began picking up on parts. " Well, what he can't wear that! He'll be disqualified." A taller blonde boy begins.

"No, I know he's useless, but we have a minimum team size," another boy chimes in.

"So it's either he wears it, or we automatically lose?" All the boy's focus returns to you. "Well," the younger bully steps in close grabbing your shirt by the fist. "Let's get him dressed!"

The group closes in, harshly and hastily yanking your clothes off. You aren't able to put up much of a fight as two of the boys pin you down. The struggle finally sends you over the edge as tears begin rolling down your face. You slobber and cry for them to stop, but your begging is useless.The bully pulls the girl shirt over your head, "Aw, the baby is crying! Well I hate crying babies!" He brings his hand across your flush cheek. * SMACK* "You'd better stop crying or I'll get mean!"

Once the rest of your uniform is situated by the boys, they step away leaving you to examine yourself in the mirror. Thankfully (or maybe not), your small frame let your shoulders and hips fit into your sisters outfit snugly. Despite being several years younger, the only real different between her clothes and yours appears to be the height and length. The shirt leaves your midriff and arms exposed, while the shorts look like little more than underwear. The edges ride up toward your hips as they're clearly meant for someone shorter. Underneath you could feel the constricting panties riding up into uncomfortable places.

Your tears begin streaming again seeing yourself dressed so ridiculously.You've never been so embarrassed in your entire life! All around you the boys cackle and tease. You can't help but simply ball up on the floor desperate to cover your shame. Before you know it the bully is front of you once again, "I told you to stop crying!" He hands the pink water bottle to a nearby boy. "Here, i think the baby needs a drink! I'll hold him still!" He steps behind you and you feel his hand plunge into the waist of your new shorts. In a clear display of his greater strength, he hoists you to your feet with nothing but your panties and shorts. You hang there at his mercy the wedgie burning and stretching your crotch. You open your mouth to scream, only for it to be filled by the nozzle of your little sisters water bottle. The vessel is huge, even for you, and must hold at least two liters. "Make sure the baby bitch drinks the whole thing! Don't want you getting thirsty during the match!"

Slowly but surely you get the entire bottle down. Finally with the game about to start you might finally get a moment to collect yourself.

You have the following choices:

1. Game time!

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 minc (UN: minc04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
minc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287781-Youre-The-Little-Sis-Now/cid/3370750-Make-you-wear-the-clothes