*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3387156-go-to-your-best-friend-Rileys-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: go to your best friend Riley's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

go to your best friend Riley's house

    by: J.s
You walked over to your best friend Riley's house and knocked on her front door.
A 300 pound sleepy eyed tomboy opened the door.
"Its summer shrimpy, i was sleeping"
The 16 year old tomboy loved to tease you about how scrawny you were,but you didn't mind because she was your best friend.

Flashback
The two of you met 8 years ago at the park.
You were 10 and she was 8 at the time.
some of the other girls were picking on her because she was so clumsy, and You tried to tell them to leave her alone.
Unfortunately they easily over powered you, and began rubbing your face into ecach others big butts.
After they left, Riley came up, and said that it was nice jester at least.
She then tripped and wound up squashing you under her big belly.
She pealled you from her belly, and apologized.
After that the two of you became fast friends.
Flash back end

You smiled at her , and said.
"I want to hang out".
She then yawned berfor inviteing you inside.
Her room was on the second floor so the two of you had to go upstairs.
Unfortunately you were behind her, and that could be a very dangerous place to be.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Hang out in her bed room

*Noteb*
2. She slipped and fell ass first on your face

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.s (UN: funguy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3387156-go-to-your-best-friend-Rileys-house