*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/BGNTZG7BT-a-fat-blind-woman-unknowingly-sat-down-on-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: a fat blind woman unknowingly sat down on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

a fat blind woman unknowingly sat down on you

    by: J.s
You sat between the two fat Women at the back of the bus, and it felt like an incredibly tight squeeze.

Unfortunately things were about to go from bad to worse.
An incredibly fat blind woman had gotten on the bus right after you.
She made her way to the back of the bus as well.
She was easily 5 times bigger than you, and due to being blind she didn't see you when she sat down.

You looked up to see the looming shadow of her massively fat ass Descending upon you.
You tried saying to stop her but you were far too slow and the fat blind woman's massive ass has you covered and smothered.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She has to fart

*Noteb*
2. You try and get her attention

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.s (UN: funguy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/BGNTZG7BT-a-fat-blind-woman-unknowingly-sat-down-on-you