*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tomi the cute trans girl’s bag
  2. The incident
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292349-Shrunken-at-school/cid/3414948-Tomi-the-cute-trans-girls-bag
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Pairen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2292349
You are shrunk during you chemistry class and fall into the hands of classmate or teacher
This choice: Tomi the cute trans girl’s bag  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tomi the cute trans girl’s bag

    by: Pairen
As the person walked to their car you searched for a way out but were unable to find one. That’s when you found a hand pipe and grinder. The only person’s bag this could be is tomi’s the stoner trans girl. She was pretty but was often bullied by others for being trans but you were always nice to her which calmed your nerves as she likely wouldn’t have any grudges against you.

After about 10 minutes had passed you heard her car come to a stop as you assumed she arrived at her house. She walked to her room and threw her bag onto her bed which was terrifying from your point of view. She then opened her bag to grab her pipe and grinder but instead grabbed you. She started to pull you out of her bag and felt you move. “WHAT THE FUCK!” She screamed. She dropped you onto her floor before taking a closer look at you. “Is that a person? I haven’t even smoked today yet.” Once you recover from your fall you decide to wave to her and tell her that you are in fact a real person. “Y/N? Is that you?” Once she realizes that it is you she picks you up and brings you to her face as she sits on her bed. “You must have shrunk in chemistry class and fallen into my bag.” She realized. “Well I would take you back and give you the growth serum but the school and Ms. Johnson’s classroom are definitely locked. I can take you back Monday after the weekend if that is okay with you.” You agree and decide that is likely the best option as you didn’t want your parents to find out. “Alright first let’s get you some clothes.” Tomi teased. You hadn’t even realized that you were naked and felt a wave of embarrassment wash over you. Tomi was able to find some old doll clothes she owned that fit you perfectly. “Now let’s see how tall you are.” Said Tomi who then grabbed a ruler out of her bag and held it next to you. “Ok Y/N looks like you are about…”

You have the following choices:

1. “…11 inches tall”

2. “…4 inches tall”

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pairen (UN: fishguyboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pairen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292349-Shrunken-at-school/cid/3414948-Tomi-the-cute-trans-girls-bag