*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292349-Shrunken-at-school/cid/3416805-Dara-the-cold-and-cruel-alt-girls-bag
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Pairen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2292349
You are shrunk during you chemistry class and fall into the hands of classmate or teacher
This choice: Dara the cold and cruel alt girls bag  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dara the cold and cruel alt girls bag

    by: Pairen
You looked around the bag you fell into to try and find a way out. You couldn’t find one but did notice a spare choker which could only mean you fell into Dara’a bag. You noticed your clothes hadn’t shrunk with you which was going to be awkward when Dara found you in her bag.

After Dara had driven home she went to her room and decided to actually do some of her school work early. You heard her start to undo the zipper and looked up to see her bag slowly open. You were met with Dara’s face looking right back at you. She leaned closer to determine what you were and jumped back when she saw you move. Dara slowly crept back to her back an looked back at you. “Y/N?” She asked. You told her that it was in fact you and how you managed to fall into her bag. You were covering your naked body with a piece of paper from her bag when she reached down and pulled it away. You tried to warn her but she was too fast and left you naked in her bag. “Oh my god are you naked?” Dara laughed as you tried to find something else to cover yourself with. “You are so adorable.” Dara said as she started to reach down towards you. Her hand closed in on your legs as she picked you up and brought you closer to her face. You asked her to put you down but she didn’t even listen to you as she continued to inspect your tiny naked body. Eventually she brought her free hand up and started poking and prodding you. You tried to protest but you couldn’t stop her curiosity as she touched every part of your body. “I can’t believe how cute you are, even your little dick is cute.” She giggled as she touched your tiny cock. Once she was done looking you over you asked her if she could take you back to the school and grow you back. “Already?” “No chance we haven’t even had any fun yet.” She teased you. The look on her face scared you as you asked her what she meant. “Well you did fall into my bag so it’s only fair I get to choose when you grow back.” She smiled. Dara grabbed a ruler and held it next to you. “Hmm 7 inches… perfect.” She grinned. You asked her what she meant when she told you her idea.

You have the following choices:

1. Human dildo(hard dom)

*Noteb*
2. Human dildo(soft dom)

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pairen (UN: fishguyboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pairen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292349-Shrunken-at-school/cid/3416805-Dara-the-cold-and-cruel-alt-girls-bag