*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292474-The-Growing-Jocks-of-Thiccton-University/cid/3416562-Give-me-the-Heavyweights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sports · #2292474
The gaining adventures of a college football team.
This choice: Give me the Heavyweights!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Give me the Heavyweights!

    by: Admirer2020
Tristian Belrose
Age: 22
Height: 6’3
Weight 270
Ethnicity: White
Build: Musclegut
Bio: The team captain of the football team. Trisitian is regarded as level-headed and always here for his team. And known as a big eater and lifter. He’s constantly taking his team out to restaurants. He wants to make the coach proud and he knows getting big makes the coach happy.

Elijah Lattof
Age: 23
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 290
Ethnicity: White
Build: Doughboy
Bio: The party boy of the team. Elijah is the most chill and laid back of the team. He’s more on the softer side of the group, mostly skipping practice to eat and chill. While it would usually gain the ire of Trisitan and coach, he still performs well on the field so for now it's overlooked. He has an infectious habit of making guys around him soften up.

Luca Verga
Age: 20
Height: 5’11
Weight: 200
Ethnicity: Italian
Build: Chubby
Bio: The big eater of the team. Whenever he’s not with the team or in classes he’s eating. He;s on the softer side of the team due to his eating habits. Not that any of his teammates mind, they actually encourage it. He gets along with Elijah very well.

Victor Souza
Age: 21
Height: 5’11
Weight: 230
Ethnicity: Brazilian
Build: Ball gut
Bio: Wanted to be on the soccer team but was unable to make the team. His heavy set build was perfect for the team and perfect for tackling others. He’s been working on building mass and working out. Though he’s been starting to slack and been eating more than working out.

Who do you choose? If you choose "More Choices" be sure to make another "More Choices" option in the new chapter so that other people can continue to make characters if they want.

You have the following choices:

1. Tristian Belrose?

*Noteb*
2. Elijah Lattof?

*Noteb*
3. Luca Verga?

*Noteb*
4. Victor Souza

5. More Choices?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Admirer2020 (UN: admirer2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Admirer2020 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292474-The-Growing-Jocks-of-Thiccton-University/cid/3416562-Give-me-the-Heavyweights