*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. After the show ends
  2. Nazuna
  3. Who Do We Plump Up?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294060-BNA-BBA-Big-Beautiful-Animal/cid/3434431-After-the-show-ends
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Animal · #2294060
What if the women of Anima City were fat?
This choice: After the show ends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

After the show ends

    by: las moras
Nazuna looked at herself in the mirror after getting dressed one morning. She patted her belly which was forming a noticeable bulge in her dress. She had been putting on weight ever since her transformation into a beastman. At first it had really bothered her, getting fat would have been a terrible word or to her dreams of being an idol. But recently however she was making peace with her softening body.

It was almost certainly because of her time in Anima City there were plenty of women around the city who were heavyset who were perfectly happy with their bodies. In fact it seemed that to beastman bigger with better when it came to a woman's figure. Honestly there was even a part of her that would have kind of liked the idea of getting bigger. To be able to eat whatever she liked and just enjoyed being a big fatty fox.

Either way Nazuna put it out of her mind as she finished getting ready to face the day.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CatWege has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294060-BNA-BBA-Big-Beautiful-Animal/cid/3434431-After-the-show-ends