*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A survivor (little girl)
  2. Where on... Earth?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294536-LOST/cid/3439337-A-survivor-little-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2294536
I get lost, seriously lost.
This choice: A survivor (little girl)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A survivor (little girl)

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
My name is Tess; I am twelve. I grew up after the fall, whatever that means. Mom never talked too much about it but I know that the city used to be beautiful. Now it is scary and dangerous with wild animals and not so friendly people in small pockets here and there. Food is plentiful, if you know how to hunt and cook your kills. Otherwise, you will have to beg or steal from others and pray you don't become the next meal or worse. My mother died of illness a few weeks ago; I still miss her. Her teachings helped me survive but I am still all alone.

I was out on a hunt when I heard odd sounds echoing in the distance. I carefully took a position on an outcropping of artificial stone, concrete I think it was called, and took out my binoculars to have a better look. Out on the old road to the hills were two cars, moving faster that I thought possible. They were in better condition than anything I had ever seen. I wondered if they were from a far off tribe that had done very well. I watched as they quickly came closer to the edge of the city and saw that they were very clean, including their clothing. Knowing that all of this would make them all too tempting targets to the more dangerous tribes, I decided to try to warn them. At the same time, I wondered if I would be safer with them.

It was luck that they stopped just under where I had been hiding. Only I still did not know if they were friendly or not...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I call out to them but stay hidden

*Noteb*
2. I take a chance; approach them

3. They had already spotted me

*Noteb*
4. your choice

*Noteb*
5. you decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294536-LOST/cid/3439337-A-survivor-little-girl