*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294536-LOST/cid/3439884-They-had-already-spotted-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2294536
I get lost, seriously lost.
This choice: They had already spotted me  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

They had already spotted me

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"Hey there!" Surprising me, the girl called out.

I ducked back but it was already too late. The girl had somehow spotted me and they were both looking right at me. I considered running; finding a better hiding spot but my body refused to move. I could hear and feel my heart pounding in my chest as the two slowly approached me.

"We're not going to hurt you, kid." Calmly, the boy said. "We just want to talk."

Not daring to move, I stuttered back, "t- talk from there."

"My name is Tia; this is my brother, Tony." Patiently, the girl said. "What's your name?"

I gulped, wondering what to do. Still, if all they wanted was my name...

"Tess."

"Do you know where we are, Tess?" Motioning around, Tony asked. "We are really lost."

"I dunno." More calmly, I replied. "Mom called it Epicenter."

The boy and girl turned to each other, looking startled then turned back to me. They looked just as scared as I was but also very confused; I wondered why. Then sounds of people approaching forced me to take a risk on the two strangers.

"Other people have heard your cars." Quickly, I said. "You will not want to face them when they get here."

"Then let's get going." Motioning to his car, Tony said.

"We can talk once we find a place to lay low." Waving me over, Tia said.

A gunshot rang out and hit the ground at Tony's feet. That got them running and I ran from my hiding place to go with them. Several grown men appeared from the shadows, running for the two cars. I managed to jump into Tia's car just before they sped away down the dirt road away from what I had called home for a long time. We later found a building with a sign that read Shell near a sheer rock face. There was a structure with a door that moved up and down to hide the cars.

Once we got settled for the moment, Tony and Tia started asking me questions...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tony, Tia and I talk

2. Tia and I talk while Tony keeps watch

*Noteb*
3. change perspective

*Noteb*
4. your choice

*Noteb*
5. you decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294536-LOST/cid/3439884-They-had-already-spotted-me