*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294891-Body-Part-Swapping/cid/3443842-She-left-her-swim-suit-in-the-bathroom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Trav
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2294891
What happens when a young man discovers they have the power to swap body parts
This choice: She left her swim suit in the bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She left her swim suit in the bathroom

    by: Trav
After walking Kimmie out you turn around ready for bed but decided that you’re going to shower first and get the hospital and salt from the water off you. You grab your things and walk into the bathroom. Upon entering you notice there is a red one piece hanging on your shower rod “oh man Kimmie must have forgotten her swimsuit here after scaring her, I’ll have to give it back to her tomor…..” before you can finish your sentence you here a voice “why give it back to her, try it on” it says in a whisper snake like tone. “Huh, who said that.” You say frightened. Looking around you see no one. “ man I must be losing it.” Putting the swimsuit down you start heating up the shower. As the shower is heating up you keep looking at the swimsuit and thinking what the voice said “try it on” it repeats. Saying to your self “I can’t believe I’m thinking about this. I’ve never had a single thought of ever trying on girl clothes.” After pondering this for awhile you say fuck what’s the harm no one will ever know maybe if I do this I’ll stop thinking about it. With that you grab the red one piece strip the rest of your clothes off and start putting on the swimsuit.

You have the following choices:

1. Change instantly boobs, vagina, ass, stomach

*Noteb*
2. Don’t change takes time

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Trav (UN: travharp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trav has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294891-Body-Part-Swapping/cid/3443842-She-left-her-swim-suit-in-the-bathroom