*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kate
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298579-The-town-of-shemales/cid/3473265-Kate
by Illu8
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2298579
In a town of shemales, your greatest fantasies or horrors can come true. You decide
This choice: Kate. Regular woman. Might dominate shemales, or get dominated.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kate

    by: Illu8
Your name is Kate. You are a successful woman that built, her own business, and is extremely popular on Instagram, because of your travel pics. Recently you decided to see more of the world, and your travels accidentally brought you to the small town of hidden peak. As you drive by the welcome sign a population ratio hangs below. "9 women for every 1 male" that seemed insane. Curious now, you decide to visit. As you drive into town you see various places. Where do you look to better understand this town.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A bar

*Noteb*
2. A strip club

*Noteb*
3. The local museum complete with tour guide.

*Noteb*
4. The park

*Noteb*
5. More places

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Illu8 (UN: enlighten-nut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Illu8 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298579-The-town-of-shemales/cid/3473265-Kate