*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ghost Mode
  2. Learning of the Device
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299784-DxD-The-Unknown-Remote/cid/3484676-Ghost-Mode
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2299784
Issei was at his home one day, rummaging through some stuff until he found a strange item
This choice: Ghost Mode  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ghost Mode

    by: Hallmark
“It’ll be interesting if I can become an actual ghost.” Issei said as he tapped the Ghost Mode button and saw that his body became a literal spirit which amazed the Dragon wielder before he went through the doors and floated around the mansion and was greeted by the sight of the woman’s bath as Rias and Akeno were relaxing in the water while Koneko and Asia were sighing in relief due to the warm water and for their date with Issei tomorrow.

Issei smiled as he was able to enjoy this without any issues but was surprised to see Asia and Koneko look at the older woman with annoyance as they felt jealous of being around the girls with larger figures before Issei had an idea on how to make the girls feel better for the night.

‘Maybe I can swap their souls.’ Issei pondered as he floated down towards Asia and Koneko before pulling out the remote, which had transformed into a pad before Issei looked at the screen with a few options.

Absorb Soul: Allows the user to take the soul out of a persons body.
Edit Soul: Make changes to the persons soul.
Transfer Soul: Allows user to inject soul into a new body.

Issei smiled at this as he tapped the Absorb Soul option and all four of the girls souls left their bodies.

Red Soul: Rias Gremory.
Purple Soul: Akeno Himejima.
White Soul: Koneko Toujou.
Gold Soul: Asia Argento.

Issei was amazed by the power of the remote he had before pondering if he should make any edits to the girls first.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Make edits to them

2. Just Transfer them to each others bodies

*Noteb*
3. Send a clone into the empty bodies

*Noteb*
4. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hallmark (UN: bl00dedge1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hallmark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299784-DxD-The-Unknown-Remote/cid/3484676-Ghost-Mode