*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sibling's trust
  2. Dreams and breakfast
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300091-Anthro-Suiting-Up/cid/G65R7MNVK-Siblings-trust
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nenen
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2300091
A human in an anthro world has an unique way of taking over them.
This choice: Take Emi's offer. Practice "Wear" with her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sibling's trust

    by: Nenen
Were you sure about this? Not at all, but… you can't keep living in fear forever. "I… Emi? Is your offer still…" Emi smiled wide and gave you a great big hug.

"I'm so glad Big Bro… now I can finally help you." You hugged Emi back.

"No, Emi. You've helped me lots already, just being there for me. Thank you and… thank you for forgiving me." She gives you a kiss on the cheek and nuzzles against you.

"I never blamed you for anything Big Bro… I'm just… so glad to be able to help you.” She lets go of the hug and then returns to breakfast. “I’ll be in my room after breakfast! I’ll leave the door open too so just come in! Hehehe!” You smile at her and finish your own breakfast as well. This… won’t be easy to do, but if you can do this, then you should be able to do a lot more in the future.

Breakfast was done soon after and you helped Mom with the dishes. Afterwards you gathered yourself and went to your sister’s room. She said she left the door open so you open it and go in. There your sister was laying on bed in only her underwear. (https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/b8/...) You knock on the door to let her know you’re here. “Um? Ah! Big Bro! I was waiting for you!” She immediately launches herself to hug you and you pet her head.

“Any reason for that specific underwear?”

“Nah, just wanted to try it on. I thought to save this for a special occasion and this fits the bill. So yeah, let me get this off.” And so she undresses in front of you. It may be weird to some, but you have no problem seeing your sister naked, nor does she have a problem showing her body off to you. She’s just your sister after all and you have seen her naked many times since you arrived at this household. Not to mention she sometimes undresses whenever you wear Mom, to try and make you feel more comfortable according to her. “Okay, it’s done. I’ve talked lots with Mom about how this works so… yeah. I’m ready.”

“You’re not scared?” You close and lock her door as you start undressing yourself. You’re already this far in, you have to do it now or you’ll never try “wear” on anyone else.

“Why would I be? You’re my big brother Alex. I’ve known you since I was 10 and you’ve always been looking out for me. I love you like my true brother because that’s what you are. And no matter what look you have, or who you are later on, you’ll always be my big brother, and I your little sis.” She hugs you after that, tail wagging happily. Emi is right, you’re her older brother and she’s your younger sister. This family is very unique, what with you and your ability but… they’ve always supported you in regards to it. The first time it happened it was a terrifying accident. Now… Now you’re both doing this willingly. “By the way, you’re free to use my body however you want while you’re in it.”

“Emi…”

“I mean it! It’ll be your body after all. And I’ve talked with Mom. I know what she had you do while in her so… yeah. I’m completely okay with all of it.” She takes your hands and looks you in the eyes. “I want to help you Alex. However I can. You can “wear” me whenever you want, and I will never complain. I love you Big Bro. Remember that, okay?” You can’t help but smile. Emi is a nice girl and the best little sister you could ever ask for.

“Alright, if you say so. I love you too Emi. You’ll always be my little sis. And… thank you.” You say ruffling her hair making her giggle. Then she goes to the bed and lies on her belly, spreading her buttcheeks. You gulp. This is the moment of truth. Emi is just smiling at you happily. Well, here goes. You place your hands on her butthole and spread it somewhat.

“Ooohhh~” You stop for a moment. You got used to your mother’s moans when you practiced this, but Emi… “I-It’s okay Big Bro. It… it feels good already. I know you won’t hurt me, so please, continue.” You take a deep breath and do as she asked. Pushing your head inside of her as you start sliding your arms inwards slowly. “Ooooohhhh~ Big Bro… it… it’s so good~...” You power on with the help of Emi’s body itself which is suctioning you in. Soon your whole torso up to your bellybutton is inside her, as she tries to keep her buttcheeks apart as much as she can. “Big Bro… I… I can feel you inside me… you’re… so warm…” You continue pushing inwards, getting your whole pelvis and some of your legs in. Then, Emi’s body starts sucking you in harder, soon getting all of you inside of her with a *pop* sound as her butthole returns to normal.

Emi turns around as she feels her Big Brother within her, her belly looking big and moving. “Big Bro… thank you…” She’s happy to finally be able to help him after all these years. In truth, she blamed herself for what happened to him, for how he spent that awful month all by himself. She always has wanted to help him, and now she truly can. “Oooohhh~” She moans as she feels her brother slide into place, taking control of her legs, toes wiggling, and then of her hands, fingers closing. Soon she feels a bulge in her neck and smiles. Her Big Bro is coming. She feels her hands press against her head and, with another *pop* sound, everything goes black as she falls into a warm happy dream.

When you next open your eyes you see the ceiling of Emi’s room. “Emi?” You ask but her voice comes out. You look at one of your hands to see it being covered in white fur. Your body feels hot but you do your best to ignore it. You wiggle your sister’s toes, clench her hands, and move her head around.ñ You feel around her mouth with her tongue, and feel the new stronger smells all around. Lastly you start moving slowly, testing each limb as you get into a sitting position and look down, Emi’s D cup greeting you. The heat is starting to leave since you took a while testing if this really worked well with someone other than Mom. And it looks like it did. “Thank you Emi. I promise you, I will never hurt nor abuse your body.” You feel your new heartbeat and the softness of your new fur and take a deep breath. You should put some clothing on. First is the underwear which you’re sure Emi has lots of. To your surprise, there’s a little sticky note inside her drawers.

[Hey Big Bro! If you read this then that means you are “wearing” me. I know I say it a lot but, I’m really glad to be your little sister and to be able to help you, you know. You can use my body however you want for the rest of the day. I know you don’t want to take more of my time so see you until tomorrow morning. Oh! And be sure to wear the same underwear I was using. It’s for a very special occasion, and I want it to be used for all of it. That’s… my only request basically. Just, try to stay in the neighborhood I guess. So yeah, that’s all. Thank you Big Bro. I love you. -Emi.]

“Emi… I love you too Emi. And thank you.” You take a deep breath once more, now feeling much more free than you used to feel before. It’s like… a mental chain has been severed and now you feel like you’re truly free in your actions. “Well, Emi asked me to, so I may as well.” You say looking at her fancy underwear.

In about 30 minutes you’re fully dressed as Emi. Leggings, a skirt, a turtleneck sleeveless shirt and a headband to keep the hair from going too much into your face. You look into the mirror and see your sister Emi, smiling at you. You give the reflection a nod and go out of her room. “Mom?” You call out, though you don’t hear anything. “Mom? Are you there?” You walk around barefoot aside from the leggings as you find a small note on a table. [Went grocery shopping.] Oh, she should be back soon then. Well, you have the whole day as Emi now. Maybe you’ll surprise Mom when she comes home. You… you think you now may be ready to try this on others.

You go to the kitchen and take out an apple, taking a bite out of it as you then sit on the Sofa and cross your legs. You’re used to sitting like this from “wearing” Mom, and it is surprisingly comfortable as your current self. You simply watch some TV as you wait, nothing much this early, mostly cartoons. Then, there’s a knock on the door. “Coming!” You get up and go open it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nenen (UN: nenen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nenen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300091-Anthro-Suiting-Up/cid/G65R7MNVK-Siblings-trust