*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300905-Corruption-of-the-Monster-Hunter-series/cid/AT6MGBYB6-Pokke-Village-Monster-Hunter-Freedom-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2300905
New, strange developments have caused the exotic monsters to become erotic ones instead.
This choice: Pokke Village (Monster Hunter Freedom 2)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pokke Village (Monster Hunter Freedom 2)

    by: MrNoNoseHair
Locating high in the mountain lays the agricultural village of Pokke, known for having a large amount of Machalite Ore for crafting armor and weapons alike.

The cool air blows through, picking up loose snow from patches located here and there that blanked parts of the town and covered the mountains.

Wooden structures also had their fair chare of snow covering, as some folks had gotten to work on removing the heavy snow from the roofs.

Here, the strange sighting were spreading out and around the mountain village, and some have even encountered the changing monsters.

Who, or what are you in this mountain side village?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Noob, Male hunter

*Noteb*
2. Noob, Female hunter

*Noteb*
3. Male Veteran hunter

*Noteb*
4. Female Veteran hunter

5. Someone, or somthing else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrNoNoseHair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300905-Corruption-of-the-Monster-Hunter-series/cid/AT6MGBYB6-Pokke-Village-Monster-Hunter-Freedom-2