*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kindergarten Teacher
  2. Teacher needs diapers
  3. Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303756-Adult-female-may-still-need-diapers/cid/WLD3Y79K4-Kindergarten-Teacher
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by XGZQ
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2303756
A diaper story about adult female characters
This choice: Kindergarten teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kindergarten Teacher

    by: windelfan

Who do you choose?

Molly Sato: Molly is a beautiful, sweet, and caring 24-year-old kindergarten teacher. However, she has a very unfortunate secret: She has a poor bladder control. This means that she must wear a diaper to school every day and has been forced to hide her embarrassing condition from her students and co-workers for the past 2 years. The only person in school who knows About is the principal Miss Zane. Despite her efforts to stay discreet, and hode it from everyone else she has a feeling that there are rumors about her condition behind her back , which has caused her to feel even more ashamed and unsure...


Isabella Taylor: Isabella is 31 years old and was Teaching at a Highschool before. There she had some problems though, she didnt get well along with the faculity and because of her small stature (only 155cm= "5'1') she never really earned respect from the students. SO after 3 years she finally came to the conclussion that Highschool might not be the best for her, and so she wanted a fresh start and become a teacher in Kindergarten.
It begins well and she gets along well with her new co-workers immediatly. She also liked her new class and vice versa. But she is surprised when she finds out how many of her new little students are still in pull-ups and some even in diapers - but it triggered some long forgotten old memories in her...


Harper Wilson: 23 year old Harper is about to finish her first year as a kindergarten teacher and it went great! She was sure that no one got suspicious on her light daytime incontinence and her need for pads, when she had to change them she made sure to dispose them secretly so that no one would find them in the teachers restroom trashbins. But at her school it is a tradition that in the last day before summerbreak there will be a sleepover at school. Harper is worried. At nightime her wettings are much heavier and she definatly needs diapers for it. Even worse, that she has never learned to put them on herself and isstill depending on her mothers help...


Sophia Smith: Usually 35 year old is a teacher with much patience. But when she finds one of her students wetting her pants for the fifth time in just one week she lost her patience and took the poor girl to the bathroom. But instead of just helping her to put on some spareclothes, she know wants to put her back into diapers. The girl is very ashamed and resisted. It took a long time to finaly made her. Unfortunatly Sophia herself had a strong urge to use the bathroom the whole time, and when she finaly finished the diapering she lost it herself and is having an accident... the little girl ran away immediatly, telling everyone, including Sophias teaching assistant that Miss Smith made a "wee wee" in her panties...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Molly

*Noteb*
2. Isabella

3. Harper

4. Sophia

*Noteb*
5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 windelfan (UN: elmo86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
XGZQ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303756-Adult-female-may-still-need-diapers/cid/WLD3Y79K4-Kindergarten-Teacher