*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2305746-My-Perfect-Growth--TF-Story/cid/H8QQQPPV8-Jill-Takes-Control
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2305746
An Interactive of growth & TF prewritten to read.
This choice: Jill has second thoughts  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jill Takes Control

    by: Massive Friendly Derg
As Jack falls asleep Jill remains awake thinking about why there were two bottles. After making sure Jack was fast asleep she drinks her bottle and pours Jack's bottle down the drain. She smiles as her plan unfolds. Her and her alone would have this ultimate power to be anything and to be as massive as she wished. Jack was to receive some very special treatment. Being her boyfriend meant he deserved the nicer side of her. However, the world & those on it would be hers to deal with as she pleased.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A friendly giantess

2. A power hungry dragoness

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2305746-My-Perfect-Growth--TF-Story/cid/H8QQQPPV8-Jill-Takes-Control