*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2305746-My-Perfect-Growth--TF-Story/cid/A2WXYTH3Q-A-Birth-of-a-Dragon-Godess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2305746
An Interactive of growth & TF prewritten to read.
This choice: A power hungry dragoness  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Birth of a Dragon Godess

    by: Massive Friendly Derg
Jill closed her eyes. She had always believed dragons were the most powerful of all creatures & Jack had already made it known to her that he loved the idea of her being such an awesome being. As she imagined the form it started to become reality. Deep dark aluring purple scales covered her body. Even though they were soft like skin, they were impenitrable & indestructable. Her neck lengthened & a versitile tail ripped through her panties. Huge dark purple wings sprouted from her back. She had her muscles swell to an imense size creating a considerably bulky body. She even expanded what was already a busty chest to six times it's original size knowing how much Jack would love it. Horns grew from her head, spikes came out of her back & down her tail while a second pair of arms grew out her torso as she embraced the corruptive power running through her. For the last touch, she grew her entire body from her original 5 ft to 12 ft. She had swollen to such an incredible size that the large room was completly full.

You have the following choices:

1. Jack wakes and hails his personal dragon goddess

*Noteb*
2. Jack begs for her to not destroy the world or those in it

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2305746-My-Perfect-Growth--TF-Story/cid/A2WXYTH3Q-A-Birth-of-a-Dragon-Godess