*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307357-YourEssence/cid/CWZZP2NTJ-More-Your-Essence-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2307357
Pharmaceutical advancements in the future create complex problems for our protagonists
This choice: More choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Your Essence Stories

    by: Jenny Amara
Option 1: The Hughes’ family Christmas is disrupted when twins, Jack and Bethany, are gifted their first doses of YourEssence. The kids agree to take their doses after their mother makes a plea based on their family’s history. YourEssence sells billions of doses of their pills, fortunately, they only have a .0001% labeling error rate. Unfortunately, the Hughes have received bottles with slightly askew labels.

Option 2: Every year Mac goes on a bender on the anniversary of his divorce from his ex-wife, Carrie. This year, he hits the clubs and decides to partake in some unknown pills in addition to his usual alcohol consumption. Mac wakes up hungover the next morning with a massive hangover, which would be par for course, except he was now sporting a pair of breasts on his chest. Figuring he got doses with some random YourEssence he waits 24-hours for it to wear off, but when he doesn’t change back the next day he is left with no choice but to reach out to his ex-wife for help.

Option 3: Kevin is in trouble. He just moved to Texas for university, but he quickly runs in with a bad crowd. He tries to escape when a deal goes bad, but is caught by a group of hooligans. When Kevin can’t pay back what his ‘friends’ had ruined, the hooligans decide to extract their money through other means.

Option 4: Jessica is a world class athlete. She is on the Olympic team for her country, but trains at her university in the United States. After an accident leads to a broken bone in her leg, she has no choice but to drop from the Olympic team. She’s on the phone with her trainer when a thought crosses her mind. If Victor will take her place, then it would be like she was still able to compete. She might not experience it herself, but she would be able to ‘show’ what all her hard work had led to. The only problem is Victor has to agree to her gambit.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jenny Amara (UN: jennyamara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jenny Amara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307357-YourEssence/cid/CWZZP2NTJ-More-Your-Essence-Stories