*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307357-YourEssence/cid/UT3L92R6C-More-Choices---UniGlobal-launches-BetterEssence
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2307357
Pharmaceutical advancements in the future create complex problems for our protagonists
This choice: Other choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More Choices - UniGlobal launches BetterEssence

    by: Jenny Amara
Today, UniGlobal announced the launch of their first new product in five years that promises to not just heal and protect bodies, effectively extending the life of users by decades, but also improve upon the user’s body in a myriad of ways. Users can increase their height, supercharge their metabolism, improve short-term and long-term memory, make it easier to build muscle, and a whole range of minor cosmetic improvements as well. The options are as limitless as the potential of the human body!

Option 1: William is crushed when he’s unable to get a new IT job after a layoff leaves him out of work. He happens upon a new store, MTRNTY, that is hiring. Follow William as he has his first encounter with BestEssence and as he learns what it’s like to work in a maternity shop.

Option 2: Todd was the runt of his friend group. He was sick of being the butt of all their jokes. When browsing the Internet, he discovers BestEssence and decides he will make a change, but his hopes are dashed when his new height doesn’t bring the happiness he had expected. UniGlobal promised his ‘Best Self’ or his money back. So he decides to make UniGlobal make good on their promise.

Option 3: Being the ugly girl in college had its own perks. Bethany could study in peace and no one would interrupt her. She took advantage of this fact to study in the outdoors as much as possible. One day while studying in the university square, Bethany was approached by a UniGlobal representative with a chance to make some extra money. All she had to do was agree to trial a new drug and submit to some tests. Bethany doesn’t see any harm so she agrees to take BestEssence as a test subject.

Option 4: Mark works for a modeling and advertising agency, but he is a lowly writer. He writes the ad copy that accompanies the photos taken by the photographers. Unfortunately, Mark is running short on ideas and his next project is due soon. Too soon. Mark has heard BestEssence can enhance people’s creativity and ingenuity, so he decides to give it a shot and hope for the best.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jenny Amara (UN: jennyamara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jenny Amara has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307357-YourEssence/cid/UT3L92R6C-More-Choices---UniGlobal-launches-BetterEssence