*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Witch next door
  2. The Cause
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309877-Victim-of-a-transformation/cid/ASZDGCWKQ-Witch-next-door
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2309877
You and others end up transformed in someway
This choice: An evil witch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Witch next door

    by: Hobbitking
Matthew had just finished college and moved to a new town. He found a house to live in in a nice and quiet suburb. The rent was cheap for the area and so he moved in with three friends he made during college.

Next door was an ran down old house, with overgrown yet dead plants. There was an unmaintained pond in the front yard, surrounded by ornaments like gnomes and frog statues. The house would've looked good in its prime which was a shame it was so worn down.

Matthew heard that someone was living there but he never saw anyone. He avoided the house the best he could as just looking at it gave him the shivers.

Unfortunately circumstances would lead to him interacting with the occupant eventually...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309877-Victim-of-a-transformation/cid/ASZDGCWKQ-Witch-next-door