*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309970-Conjoined-Future/cid/KNSBJNM64-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2309970
In a futuristic (>2050 year) world, conjoined people enjoy their lives......
Chapter #1

Morning.

    by: claymore
"Lily, Grace, it's time to get up!"
"...... Oooh, Sister Chloe, let me sleep a little longer ...."
"Whew, whew . . chloe, I'm so sleepy ...."
"Lily, Grace, get up~ Don't stay in bed~"
The three young girls on the big bed were wrestling as the sun's light shone into the room. They shared a body with three beautiful faces on the same shoulder, and it was obvious that they had just reached adulthood. The long white haired girl on the left named Lily was yawning and curling her long hair with her fingers; the short blonde haired girl on the right called Grace was still half asleep; the only one out of the three who was up was the purple haired girl in the center who was Chloe, the leader of the three of them.
"Ugh, every day every day! You two are so..." Chloe sighed, maneuvering her body to slide out of the bed and put on her slippers.
"Hehehe, it's all up to Chloe-san then~ I'll take another short nap~" Lily smiled and closed her eyes.
"Hoo, hoo~ grilled chicken wings (dream talk)" Grace was still awake, drool dripping from the side of her mouth.
Since both sisters were still unwilling to wake up from their sleep, Chloe had to take over the body completely. She stretched with her hands, then walked in front of the mirror and started to wash up.
"So - let today's story begin."
This story takes place at ....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 claymore (UN: hguc1144 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
claymore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309970-Conjoined-Future/cid/KNSBJNM64-Morning