*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lexy and Ruben Swap
  2. A Feast Of Surprises
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311001-The-Holiday-Swap-Chronicles/cid/QG4H2WK8L-Lexy-and-Ruben-Swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2311001
A Thanksgiving this family will never forget.
This choice: Lexy and Ruben Swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lexy and Ruben Swap

    by: TheSwapper
As the family continued their lively conversation, a sudden flash of light illuminated the kitchen, followed by a strange buzzing sound. Startled, everyone paused, exchanging puzzled glances.

"What was that?" Tommy asked, furrowing his brow in confusion.

Before anyone could respond, the room fell silent as they looked around, slowly realizing that something was amiss. Lexy, who moments ago had been standing by the kitchen island, now found herself in a completely unfamiliar body. Looking down, she gasped in shock to see Ruben's bulky frame below her.

"What in the world..." Lexy muttered.

Meanwhile, Ruben blinked in bewilderment, trying to make sense of the sudden change. He looked down at his petite body, his mind struggling to comprehend what had just happened.

"Ruben, sweetheart, are you okay?" Kristella asked, with a motherly concerned expression on her face.

Ruben shook his head, trying to gather his thoughts. "I... I don't know. Something feels... off."

As the family exchanged concerned looks, Lexy - now on Ruben's body - tried to speak up, but found herself at a loss for words. How could she explain what had happened without sounding utterly insane?

Tommy, ever perceptive to his girlfriend's needs, approached Ruben with a look of genuine concern. Placing a reassuring hand on Ruben's shoulder, he spoke softly, "Babe, are you feeling alright?"

Ruben looked up at Tommy, feeling a mixture of confusion and gratitude. "I... I'm not sure, Tommy. Something really strange just happened."

Tommy nodded understandingly, his brown eyes filled with empathy. Ruben managed a weak smile, touched by Tommy's unwavering support. Despite the chaos unfolding around them, he felt a sense of reassurance knowing that Tommy was by his side.

Meanwhile, Lexy - now inhabiting Ruben's body - observed the tender exchange between Tommy and Ruben, her heart swelling with gratitude for her caring boyfriend. Though the situation was undeniably bizarre, she took comfort in knowing that Tommy was there to offer his support.

As Kristella approached, her eyes fell upon Lexy with concern. She blinked, trying to reconcile the sight before her with the reality she knew.

"Lexy, dear, are you feeling alright?" she asked tentatively, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Lexy felt a surge of panic. How could she explain the inexplicable swap without causing alarm among her family?

"I... I'm not sure, Kristella," Lexy replied cautiously, his voice deeper than usual. "Something really strange just happened."

Kristella's brow furrowed as she studied her husband's unfamiliar face, a flicker of doubt crossing her features. "Well, we'll figure it out together, sweetheart," she said gently. "Whatever it may be."

As Kristella looked up at Lexy, commenting on how cute their daughter Ruben and his boyfriend Tommy looked together, Lexy's heart sank. Reality had shifted in a way he couldn't comprehend, and now, the challenge lay in finding a way to restore the truth without causing further confusion and distress.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow Lexy's POV

*Noteb*
2. Follow Ruben's POV

*Noteb*
3. Someone Else Swaps

*Noteb*
4. Someone New Arrives

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSwapper (UN: byakugan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSwapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311001-The-Holiday-Swap-Chronicles/cid/QG4H2WK8L-Lexy-and-Ruben-Swap