*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduce New Character(s)
  2. A Feast Of Surprises
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311001-The-Holiday-Swap-Chronicles/cid/U8Z76FBRN-Introduce-New-Characters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2311001
A Thanksgiving this family will never forget.
This choice: Introduce New Character(s)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Introduce New Character(s)

    by: TheSwapper
Meet Lexy's beloved trio of furry companions, each bringing their own unique charm to the bustling Thanksgiving preparations:

First up is Daisy, a lively 6-month-old female Shih Tzu with fluffy fur and an endless curiosity. Despite her small size, Daisy's boundless energy and playful spirit add a touch of whimsy to the kitchen scene, as she happily darts around, occasionally stealing a vegetable scrap or two.

Next, there's Rocky, a wise 7-year-old Australian Shepherd known for his loyalty and gentle demeanor. With his intelligent eyes and steady presence, Rocky is like the calm anchor amidst the holiday hustle, quietly observing the flurry of activity with a contented wag of his tail.

And last but not least, there’s Denver, a senior dog at 15 years old, who may be a bit overweight but certainly hasn’t lost her appetite for treats and affection. Despite her advancing years, Denver still manages to waddle over to the kitchen, her graying muzzle sniffing eagerly at the delicious scents wafting through the air, a reminder of the many Thanksgivings she’s shared with the family over the years.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Swap Daisy

*Noteb*
2. Swap Rocky

*Noteb*
3. Swap Denver

4. More Characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSwapper (UN: byakugan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSwapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311001-The-Holiday-Swap-Chronicles/cid/U8Z76FBRN-Introduce-New-Characters