*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/XKKQ43CBJ-Weird-Dreams-and-Strange-Urges
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2312966
Foot Fiends (Werewolves with foot fetishes)
This choice: Kaitlyn (31)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Weird Dreams and Strange Urges

    by: shadowbox22000
“A couple days ago, my dumbass friend Ben showed me this weird video of a woman flexing and scrunching her toes all sensually and sexily… goddamnit, there I go again! I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Ever since I saw that video, I can’t stop thinking about sexy female feet!!” I exclaimed to my therapist.

“My that’s quite the story Kaitlyn, fetishes are weird like that. Sometimes they enter our consciousness out of nowhere. Maybe it’s from a past experience that you’ve suppressed?” He asked me.

“No, I’ve never once sexually thought about feet before a week ago. I don’t even like to show my feet. I keep them in my shoes at all times. I never want anyone seeing my sexy feet! Damnit, my feet are not sexy!! They’re ugly unpainted stompers.”

“It’s not healthy to deny your sexual urges. I’m sure there are plenty of men and women in your same boat. We live in a more accepting time. Having a foot fetish is completely healthy.” He said in a semi-comforting tone.


Needless to say, my therapy appointment this week was a bust. I was hoping he could find out what was wrong with me. Or if that video Ben sent me had something poisonous attached to it. Maybe those 5G conspiracy theorists were onto something.

I couldn’t worry about this right now since I was running late for my TA gig. God I hope some of them are wearing sandals on this nice spring day. Gahhhh… no I don’t, no I don’t!

I got in there right before Professor Sims addressed the class with today’s lesson on journalism ethics. It was a packed house today, I had to take a seat in the back instead of my usual spot in the front.

This was kinda making me miss the days of when I was an undergrad. Being an underpaid grad assistant sucks ass.

“Hey Kaitlyn, is that seat taken?” Asked Danielle.

“It’s all yours!” I replied with a smile.

Danielle’s a bright girl, I just hope she won’t make the same mistakes I made when I was her age.

Oh man! No no no!!! She’s wearing birks today! God those little toes are so sexy! I wish I could have them in my mouth. Ahhhh… what am I saying to myself right now, she’s one of my students!


Mhhhm, try not to stare at those cute little red toes as they wiggle. This shouldn’t be turning me on right now, feet are gross and icky!

(Kaitlyn is having a lot of trouble keeping her composure right now. Should she bail and maybe “relieve” herself in the bathroom. Or should she just wait it out and hope that her lust for Danielle’s feet calms down.)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wait it out

2. Do what needs to be done in the bathroom

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowbox22000 (UN: shadowboxx2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowbox22000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/XKKQ43CBJ-Weird-Dreams-and-Strange-Urges