*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/LV4F569J9-A-Shameful-Action
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2312966
Foot Fiends (Werewolves with foot fetishes)
This choice: Do what needs to be done in the bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Shameful Action

    by: shadowbox22000
Oh god, I need to get out of here! Why does she keep doing that with her toes!? Doesn’t she know how sexy they are when they wiggle up and down like that. Her feet must be sweaty in those birks because I can see those toe prints underneath her tasty digits.

I beat those soles are peach colored under there. Man, I’d give anything to rub them over my….. NO!! No this is wrong!! She’s….

“Mhhhm.”

Oh my god, I just moaned a little out loud. Fuck she’s looking right at me. I need to go!

I ran as fast as I could to the most private bathroom in the building. Once I got in there, I put the seat down and pulled my jeans down a little. I did what I needed to do.

The mental image of Danielle’s shapely pale feet gave me the biggest orgasm of my life. I’ve never felt this turned on by anything before. I couldn’t stop seeing her red toes wiggle and scrunch. It felt so good. I want more.

As I walked to clean myself up from the stall, I felt the most extreme burning heat inside my stomach.

“Ahhhh, what’s happening to me!?” I yelled as I collapsed onto my knees.

The heat was spreading down towards my legs. I could see my legs beginning to bulge inside my jeans. Then it hit my shoes. My toes began to make indents at the end of my chucks.

I dreaded the thought of seeing my ugly unpainted toes destroy these shoes.

“I hate my feet!! I hate them!! Stop growing!! Stay in there!! No one sees my toes!!” I yelled with tears in my eyes.

My feet didn’t listen, they kept growing and digging into the canvas. Man, this must be what it’s like for Bruch Banner when his work boots are destroyed by his giant hulk feet. Mhmmmm… yes. By sexy FEETS just bursting out the fronts of pesky canvas. I wish someone was there to just suck on them like big lollipops. I bet they’d taste sweet. And my heel popping at the back along with my FEETS widening in girth just feels so GOOD.


Then it happened, my toes burst out the front. My ungodly natural nails finally saw sunlight. I could see how puffy they were along with the beads of sweat dripping from them onto the tile. The fabric of my socks were also ripped through my big fat toes! And now my heel was intent on destroying the glue and canvas holding my shoe together.

“Feeeeetttt!!!” I screamed in orgasmic pleasure.

After I released more love fluid, the heat dissipated from my body. And my feet shrank back to normal.

“What was that!?” I said as I cried into my hands.

I quickly ripped the remains of my socks and shoes off my feet and threw them in the trash can nearby. I ran as quickly as I could to my car barefoot because I needed out of this place ASAP. My ugly pale feet slapped across the tile and the asphalt effortlessly. A couple of male students saw me, a crazy 30 something, running barefoot to her car. I hoped they liked their show!!

(Kaitlyn is a bit shaken up by her new fiend urges manifesting themselves in such a violent way. What happens when she gets home? Does she angrily message her friend Ben? Or does she decide to have fun with some foot “entertainment”?)

You have the following choices:

1. Message that bastard about the video!

2. Have fun!

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowbox22000 (UN: shadowboxx2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowbox22000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/LV4F569J9-A-Shameful-Action