*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's Time
  2. Let's go
  3. Introductions, Introductions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313620-My-Dream-Life/cid/BK3P3YQS3-Its-Time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JT
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2313620
This was originally just one story, but I decided to make it have branches
This choice: Senul and I are now boyfriends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's Time

    by: JT
I hop of my bus just outside of school, Jake, Will and Gerrit are there currently. It's currently 7:45 (we head to the school gym in the mourning). We wait for the rest of us to arrive, Seb, Louis and Barney arrive next. Asfand afterwards and Senul last. We head to the gym and it's 7:55.

"Ah great, leg day!" Louis groaned. He had the worst genetics for his legs, he had the skinniest legs out of us. Leg day was my favourite by the way.

We enter the gym and start doing leg curls. Senul briefly pulled me over whilst everyone was supporting Louis to beat his record.

"What the fuck was that yesterday?"
"I just wanted to get that out of the way. I've had a crush on you for ages."
"I know baby." He winked back.

"He has a crush on me as well?" We head back just as Louis manages to rep 60kg 20 times. We normally skip form time, we think is not supposed to be mandatory even though it is, but who will stop us anyway? Me and Senul head to double English. My weakest subject. Mrs Lawrence tells us to turn to "My Last Duchess" in our poem anthologies for annotations. My god that poem is long. "Jason, we need to sort out our relationship." Senul whispered in my ear. "We'll do it at break time, we don't normally meet the guys then."
"Fine, we'll do it then."

Finally English had ended and we set of immediately to break time. Senul and I find a quiet area which no one goes to.

"Se-"
He just kissed me, squeezing my lats as he goes, I do the same to him after a few seconds. I flexed mine a smidge and heard a few small rips in my school shirt.

"Should we tell the other guys, you know, get it out of the way." Senul asked.
"With Gerrit and Tom together, I think we should."

Break had ended and I left Senul to go to whatever lesson he had whilst I head to DT where I meet Will and Asfand. We were working on a Mock NEA which is harder than it sounds. "Guys, I need to tell you smth."
"Well, spill it out," replied Will.
"I'm dating Senul now..."
"YOU WHAT?!?!?" Asfand whispered angrily. He almost got the attention of Matthew who was on the table opposite. "We already have Gerrit and Tom dating, we don't need you two next!"
"Mate, calm down, there's nothing wrong with being gay."
"You're right, sorry."
"Whilst I'm at it, try and tell the others, Senul will be too so they may or may not know already."

I head into French where I met Seb and Gerrit. I told them the same story, Gerrit was happy that he and Tom were finally not the only gay couple in the group, Seb was completely fine with Senul and I dating.

Lunch comes round, Gerrit, Seb and I meet with the rest of the gang and we quickly eat our bulk meal and pre workout. We change and head to the gym during lunch, we trained legs still of course. We had games afterwards so the teachers let us stay in the gym until school ended. "Hey guys. I have some big news!" Senul said. We all gave him our attention. "Some of you may have already been told, but for those who haven't. Me and Jason are now dating. Soooooo to celebrate, I got us each a small packet of pure testosterone boost!" We all cheered and drank our sachets if testosterone (I can change reality shut up). We all immediately got a pump and started flexing in the mirror and squeezing our mates muscles. Tom got a fucking boner again.

We head to the local gym as usual and continue training legs. I text my mum saying I'll be staying over at Senul's tonight, I can have fun if I want to. Our session ends and we go our separate ways. Senul and I head to the back of the bus and start talking gay shit to eachother. We have dinner and then we head to bed. It's probably around 10:00pm right now. We strip ourselves into our boxers. "Damn, nice abs!" Senul pointed out. We rarely saw any of use topless, let alone in boxers. "Thanks, I'm trying to keep alive during the bulk."

Senul didn't have any spare mattresses so I had to sleep with him in his double sized bed. Fun. We probably didn't go to sleep until midnight just because we had a bit of fun with our bodies.

Finally Friday hit, Cadets was after school then. I had my kit in my sports bag luckily. Senul and I get dressed, have breakfast and leave at around 7:15. We arrive at school as usual, meet up with my mates (whom I all made them do cadets now) and we muck about, Friday is rest day for us. School happens then finally the evening comes round and we head to parade. Today, we're learning how to March whilst holding a rifle (real life ones). For the 10 of us, this was easy and the rifles weighed like feathers to us. But for some, they were slightly heavy, they weigh around 4-8kg each.

We end at 5:15 and head home to chill. Friday is rest day for us. I head back home with Senul again, it's nice being with my muscular boyfriend.

You have the following choices:

1. Nothing happens

2. Senul has a random boner

*Noteb*
3. Other (free chapter)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JT (UN: jmtmg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JT has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313620-My-Dream-Life/cid/BK3P3YQS3-Its-Time