*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alpha Male
  2. Rugby Match
  3. Let's go
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313620-My-Dream-Life/cid/WCT7GV56N-Alpha-Male
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JT
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2313620
This was originally just one story, but I decided to make it have branches
This choice: Growth in the changing rooms? (free chapter)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Alpha Male

    by: JT
After our smashing victory against Skinner's, the 10 of us head to the changing rooms and get changed into a fresh pair of rugby kit because we liked working out on rugby, a lot. Whilst I'm changing, I'm glancing over at Senul's physique, he was currently topless leaving his pecs and abs exposed completely. I thought, "It wouldn't hurt to grow them." So grow them I did. His pecs swelled double the current size making perfect boyfriend pillows to look forward to and I gave him an 8 pack making each ab fight for space on the very small area. Senul was too busy getting changed to notice anything, but he was busy enough to notice me staring in which I immediately look away and continue changing.

We finally get changed, we pack our bags and head to the gym. Senul usually flings his bag onto his back over the shoulder practically flexing his arm for him, I think it should be bigger, don't you? I immediately put the growth into effect, Senul's arm size is now increasing from 16 inches in diameter to 32 inches. It was now massive, just how I like it. I notice how his lats weren't keeping up with his torso growth, let's fix that. I just let it grow until I could notice Senul's arm slowly part open. I stopped the growth after his lats made him 40 inches wide. The only remaining parts of his body that make him look small was his lower area of the body. My gay thoughts wanted me to make his glutes bigger, he deserves a massive dump truck. The results were amazing, they stuck out by at least 6 inches. Next his quads, one of the best looking muscle groups if you ask me. Now picture a really old oak tree, picture the thickness of the trunk around the base of said oak, that's how big each of Senul's quads are. Finally the calves came round and I think they should be the size of melons. I didn't realise his big Senul was until we started flexing our muscles in front of the mirrors in the gym.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JT (UN: jmtmg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JT has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313620-My-Dream-Life/cid/WCT7GV56N-Alpha-Male