*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning of a big mistake
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313800-an-ant-with-wrong-plans/cid/DZQGFRF8X-The-beginning-of-a-big-mistake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Pgt
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2313800
An inventor ant tries to befriend his 12-year-old human neighbor
Chapter #1

The beginning of a big mistake

    by: Pgt
My name is At, I am an inventor ant, I have always been curious to talk and make friends with a human, near the anthill where I live there is a family house, a boy named Peter lives there, I usually see him in the garden playing soccer or with his friends, he seems very nice and is very handsome, over time I discovered more things about him, like that he spends a lot of time alone at home or that he is 12 years old, I have made a speaker with a system to communicate with humans, the system translate my voice into one that they understand and vice versa, I call it vozmach, I really want to meet Peter and become his friend but I have the problem that they don't let us go that far from our home, if we go that far we will never be able to return.


One day, trying to get the papers to go further than allowed, I took my Vomach and walked away from the anthill knowing that I would never be able to return, but since I was going to make a new friend that didn't matter.

I walked for almost 6 hours, dodging and escaping from all kinds of dangers, until I stubbornly reached the wall of the house, thirteen on one side towards Peter's window, and I entered the house taking advantage of the fact that the window was open.
Once inside I immediately saw how messy the room was, let's see, I had never seen a human's room and even less that of a child but I didn't expect it like that, luckily there was no one so I went in and decided to look for a safe place. from which to contact Peter.

After a while I arrived at his desk, I decided that this would be a good place for him to see me, 10 minutes later my heart almost stopped, I started hearing noises, then loud knocks, and finally the door opened, it was Peter ! But as he entered I started to get scared, I knew he was going to be much bigger than me, but this was crazy, he was gigantic and I was only 12 years old, it's true that I had never seen a human up close but this was amazing.

You have the following choices:

1. meeting with Peter

*Noteb*
2. I can't contact him

*Noteb*
3. a disaster occurs

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pgt (UN: ptky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pgt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313800-an-ant-with-wrong-plans/cid/DZQGFRF8X-The-beginning-of-a-big-mistake