*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alexis the Prude
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314211-Opposite-spirits/cid/ALWDSFG7G-Alexis-the-Prude
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBMD
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #2314211
What happens when a soul bonds to a body that lives the exact opposite lifestyle?
This choice: Prudish lady  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alexis the Prude

    by: BBMD
Now we follow an Alexis Marie. A young lady in her mid twenties very prudish and dresses very conservatively. Virgin waiting for marriage and never parties or does drugs. She has a great body despite her way of dressing everyone knows she has a huge rack. As well as a plump booty. Now who is sharing her body?

Shannon Smith a former gold digging whore?

Jack Young an eternal party boy lived and died a frat boy. For him the party never ends and everyone wants to party.

Diana Queen. A stripper and only fans model. Was not successful as she had no body to really sell.

Ulysses Frank a wanted criminal very violent and jealous of others.

Reggie no last name a former pimp and sexual deviant. Believed love was a myth and only way to get loving was to pay for it. He was very organized and decent to his hoes but wanted to be the top pimp.

Now who will be sharing a life with Alexis?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shannon

*Noteb*
2. Jack

*Noteb*
3. Diana

*Noteb*
4. Ulysses

*Noteb*
5. Reggie

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BBMD (UN: bigben95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BBMD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314211-Opposite-spirits/cid/ALWDSFG7G-Alexis-the-Prude