*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/HQ8729CF7-Later-that-night-Jaune-gets-a-chance-to-use-th
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2315816
Looking for something with less power and fandoms I don't usually write for
This choice: Later that night, Jaune gets a chance to use the stone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Later that night, Jaune gets a chance to use th...

    by: Galan
Time passed relatively quickly for Jaune, before he knew it, it was already late and he found himself in the bed eying the stone carefully.

"Well, if I'm going to use it, now is the perfect time." Jaune said, he smiled to himself, he wasn't going to do anything cruel, just some fun and really test the limits of this thing.

"The question is though, who to test in on." Jaune muttered, he can test in on really anyone, and see what happens. Anyone from team RWBY came to mind for sure, Ruby would probably like whatever Jaune had planned, give her some cookie based dreams, she'd love it, Weiss, it was REALLY tempting to have her love him, but would it be right? Yang can be fun too, see how he can mess with her, Blake is a fine option as well.

"But if not them, then who?" Jaune wondered, his own team maybe, Nora and Pyrrha could be interesting topics, he wasn't going too crazy so they were fine to target, of course if he really wanted to test this thing, maybe going after someone he didn't know all that well is the best course of action.

"Hmm." Jaune muttered as he thought about it some more, "well, let's see what will happen." Jaune focused on the stone as it began to glow, he had a view of everyone sleeping, channeling the stone's power he zoomed in on a few potential targets before he found someone.

"You'll do." Jaune smiled as he prepared to use the stone and mess with someone's dreams.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jaune chose someone he knew

2. Jaune chose someone he doesn't know all that well

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/HQ8729CF7-Later-that-night-Jaune-gets-a-chance-to-use-th