*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/T4T8GH9NJ-Velvet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Other · #2315816
Looking for something with less power and fandoms I don't usually write for
This choice: Jaune chose someone he doesn't know all that well  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Velvet

    by: Zone
He didn’t want someone who could trace it back to him easily, but at the same time, Jaune needed someone he knew at least a little bit to see how they would react. So if it wasn’t his team or Team RWBY, who would be the best choice? Thinking it through as he laid in his bed in the dark, he finally thought of someone.

Velvet.

The bunny Faunus was a second year who helped Oobleck in the first year class from time to time. She was known for being timid and got picked on my a lot of people, including Cardin and his team. Which was kind of weird as she was a really strong fighter. Coco, her team leader, was a fashionista and always looked good. But she was also tough and would put a smack down on anyone bullying Velvet.

But Velvet was pretty nice. If she realized what Jaune was doing, he could pretend it was his Semblance that pushed him into her dream and that he couldn’t control it. Who could doubt him? Semblances were so varied, that it could do anything. Plus its not like they could prove he couldn’t control it. No one would suspect a weird rock able to allow him to invade dreams.

Smiling, he figured Velvet would also have some cute dreams that might be be fun to see. He could manipulate the hot bunny girl in ways too. Even if it was a little selfish, it’s not that bad. Maybe he can have some fun with learning the power. He wouldn’t abuse it of course.

That’s what he told himself as he fell asleep.

You have the following choices:

1. Velvet's having a normal dream

*Noteb*
2. Velvet's having a nightmare

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zone (UN: zonefire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
turtleguru has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315816-Hypnosis-Item-Based-Story/cid/T4T8GH9NJ-Velvet