*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome, Guest! Please take a look around!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2317796-The-Magical-Shop-of-Kinks/cid/V9MVKYPRG-Welcome-Guest-Please-take-a-look-around
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2317796
A Magic Shop that offers pleasantries for those seeking for them. What would you find?
Chapter #1

Welcome, Guest! Please take a look around!

    by: MrNoNoseHair
Michael's Magical shop of Kinks and Wonders

That was the Name of the store that had just came out of nowhere one day. Although, some how, it never seemed to reach in the public's mind, nor does it seem to reach the news anywhere.

Which is strange cause how can a store with a name like that just bypass everyone? With a poster like THAT?!? It looked like something straight from rule34... probably was even ripped from there.

Yet, here you stand (Can change POV from second to another later if one so wishes) Having going through your day when this just... grabbed your attention.

You dont remember this store being here... But yet.

Seeing as you dont have anything better to do, you decided to take a look, but before you entered the store, you noticed a sign hanging next to the entrance... It was a long one, but you were able to read most of it.

Here's what it stated

Welcome to Michael's magical Shop, the wandering store for those seeking out unique and possible chaotic experiences!

We got you lotions, and we have potions, things to give you a kick.
We have costumes and tattoos, for those seeking to change their Views in a nick.
We got posters and kinky toys, both for naughty girls and boys with an unreachable itch.
We have things to help with your erect, both ancient artifacts and high tech to help in a pinch!

Before entering, there are a few rules to go by.

NO Items for killing; its no fun when deaths involved... unless your rizzing up the persona of death.
NO Children involved, unless the child is a age regressed adult; You must be 18 or older to get on this ride in the first place.
NO politics; lets just leave these things alone, and agree that we are all animals in need.
NO selling someone else's things, You want it, YOU gotta cough it up, money or other wise.


We accept money from all over, but if you cant afford, or wish not to pay with your currency, we also take other things, depending on the object, From services to other properties, just ask the receptionist for more details.

If there is an item that you don't see, please ask the one in charge of the store for more information. We are also not responsible for anything you do once you have made your purchase. Please be respectable and have fun!



The doors, suddenly open and caught you off guard, and saw inside the building and it looked like a medium sized store... filled with so many things that made you question what in the world you were looking at... but your curiosity was more than peeked, and so you go into the Magic store to look around. It kind of made you think of a store that offers a little bit of everything, if that everything was sex related.

You spotted somebody walking about, and had to take a double take, as you swore that the person in a workers outfit was... not human looking, but when you tried to get a closer look, they had gone down an aisle... If you wanted to see what they were, you would have to go after them.

But there were so many things that just caught your attention, whether out of interest or curiosity, You shrugged your shoulders and start to head in deeper.

Before You continue with exploring this strange store, who and what are you?

You have the following choices:

1. A Man between 18 to 40

*Noteb*
2. An older Man of 40+

3. A Women of 18 to 40

*Noteb*
4. An Older Lady 40+

*Noteb*
5. More to choose

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrNoNoseHair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2317796-The-Magical-Shop-of-Kinks/cid/V9MVKYPRG-Welcome-Guest-Please-take-a-look-around