*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She just wants to
  2. Weight gain
  3. Emirichu
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/ACNTJDGLK-She-just-wants-to
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2319094
YouTubers of your choice have random fetishes.
This choice: She just wants to  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She just wants to

    by: Captain
Emily always had a thing for fat girls. Secretly she always wanted to be fatter than she was. Once Emily moved overseas to Japan she started to plan out heavier meals to gain weight. Emily was currently around 114 pounds and she wanted to double it.

Emily knew that the best way to do this was to eat more food with protein in them. Emily normal had small meals across the day but she was planning on stuffing her face and being lazy. This was for two reasons. The first was she wanted to be fatter, and the second one was she found out that Dadius liked bigger women and lazier women.

Emily went out and brought a bunch of junk food and heavy protein foods. Sure she wants to be fatter but she wants to do it healthy. Emily began snacking on her food as she felt herself enjoying stuffing her face. Emily got an idea, maybe she could even become a slob? Or at least let out a few farts and burps if Dadius was into that sort of thing.

In the end what does Emily choose to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emily choose to be a slob

*Noteb*
2. Emily becomes more gassy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Captain (UN: captainspraky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/ACNTJDGLK-She-just-wants-to