*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Her mom
  2. She wears them out of curiosity
  3. Diapers
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/J8MR3RTSV-Her-mom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2319094
YouTubers of your choice have random fetishes.
This choice: Her mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Her mom

    by: Captain
Emily heard her door open as her mom walked in. “Mo…mom?” Emily said, blushed trying to cover her diaper up. “Emily sweetie, is that a diaper?” Her mom asked as she set her stuff down. Emily was too stunned to say anything being caught in a diaper was embarrassing enough. But she didn't expect to be caught in them by her own mom. Emily's mom walked over to Emily and placed a hand against Emily's diaper. “It smelled messy and clearly it is. Now I think someone might need a change and do some explaining.” Emily's mom said taking Emily's hand.

Emily's mom led her daughter to the couch and started changing Emily's daughter. “So would you care to explain why I found my daughter in a top and messy diaper?” Emily's mom asked. “I was curious about them. And I figured it'd cause no harm in wearing them. As I was feeling how they felt I needed to use the bathroom and thought it wouldn't harm anyone if I just used them for its purpose.” Emily said, blushing madly. “Seems like you made your decision on them. And if my daughter wants to be diapered again then she shouldn't be left alone.” Emily's mom said as she continued to clean up Emily.

“What?, what do you mean?” Emily asked. “Well clearly if you want to be a baby again then you'll need someone to look after you.” Emily's mom said. “That's not what I meant by this… I thought it'd be fun to was all.” Emily said blushing. In a quick motion Emily's mom sat down and placed Emily across her lap. “Mom please don't…” Emily tried begging. Emily felt a hard slap against her bottom and let out a scream. “Now I believe a punishment is in order.” Emily's mom said as she spanked her daughter. With every spank Emily cried harder. Emily felt her ass began to hurt as she bagged her mother to stop in-between tears.

After a few minutes Emily's mom let her daughter up. Emily was a hot mess with tears and snot dripping from her eyes and nose. “Now dear, will you let me change you?” Emily's mom asked. Emily just shook her head yes. Emily got laid back down as Emily's mom grabbed one of her diapers. Emily did her best to calm down and relax as she felt herself being diapered by her mom. A part of her actually enjoyed the feeling of being diapered by someone else.

After a bit of talking both Emily and her mom agreed to some terms. As long as Emily's mom would be staying Emily would be her baby girl again. Emily didn't know why but she actually wanted to be a baby again. She wanted someone to take care of her, to change her messy diapers, to feed her. Emily and her mom started cuddling like they use to when Emily was younger. Emily soon fell asleep within her mom's arms.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emily has an accident in her sleep

2. Emily was a strange dream

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Captain (UN: captainspraky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/J8MR3RTSV-Her-mom