*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/L6Q6Z9YKW-Emily-was-a-strange-dream
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2319094
YouTubers of your choice have random fetishes.
This choice: Emily was a strange dream  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Emily was a strange dream

    by: Captain
As Emily spelt in her mom's arms she ended up having a dream about when she was younger. In the dream Emily was around two years and she ended up having an accident but was phrased by her mom. Emily felt happy when her mom patted her on her head. Emily smiled as she felt her mom's hand stroke her head, phrasing her.

Emily grew a smile as she slept remembering moments of her life where her mom phrased her. Emily's dream turned to one night when she was 13 however a few things were different. First she never was potty trained. Second was wearing diapers and her room was that of a giant nursery. Emily was currently drawing on a table next to her cirb as her mom came in holding a kids plate of food.

Emily was happy with her mom treating her like a baby. She didn't mind having her diaper change as she knew her mom was happy treating her like a baby. Emily giggled in her sleep as she was playing with her mom on her dream. Emily's mom noticed this and gave her daughter a kiss and rubbed her back.

Emily a little bit Emily woke up with a yawn as she noticed that she was still on the couch but her mom wasn't around. Emily felt the diaper around her waist which made her think her dream was real. Emily picked over the couch to see her mom cooking something. Emily smiled as she felt like a kid again.

“Mommy is there anything I can help with?” Emily said. “Ah your awake sweetie. Don't worry it's almost finished. How about you wash up first?” Emily's mom said “Okay!” Emily said as she rushed off to the bathroom. Once Emily got back she sat a plate of food set up for her. Emily smiled as she thanked her mom for the meal.

As Emily ate her mom sat down near her. “Emily dear, I think a few rules should be in place.” Emily's mom said Emily piqued up at this. “Well first you're not allowed to change your own diapers, second someone will have to be around to take care of you, and third if you do something bad a punishment will be in place.” Emily's mom said. “That's not bad at all, I'll be okay with that.” Emily said, smiling. This took Emily's mom by surprise, she was sure her daughter would be against it but she was more for it than anything it seems like. “Well as long as we're both on the same page then no harm no foul.” Emily's mom said giving her daughter a kiss.

Emily and her mom enjoyed their meal together as Emily even allowed her mom to spoon feed her a few times. Emily knew what she wanted now and she was happy that her mom might want the same thing. Emily wanted to be a baby again, more so she wanted to be her mom's baby again. Emily didn't care what waited for her as long as both of them were happy.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emily becomes physical younger around 2-5

2. Emily's reality changes to fit her new appearance

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Captain (UN: captainspraky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/L6Q6Z9YKW-Emily-was-a-strange-dream