*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/P89H9JPZL-Shen-tells-her-fans-about-her-new-discovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2319094
YouTubers of your choice have random fetishes.
This choice: Shen tells her fans about her new discovery  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Shen tells her fans about her new discovery

    by: Captain
For the last month Shen has enjoyed wearing and using diapers. Seeing how much it impacted her she wanted to tell her fans.

Shen wanted to use her new fetish to her advantage and decided to go full out. Shen decided to test the waters and make a small update on X. “Letting you all know ahead of time they'll be face cam on my next stream I want to show something off.” Shen posted. Shen felt a few butterflies in her stomach as the time came around to start her stream. She didn't know why but she was ready for anything.

Shen only had a T-shirt on and her pink diaper on for when she wanted to reveal it. “Alright everything is ready… Hopefully this goes over well.” Shen said as she soon started up her stream to revive her surprise. Shen soon got her stream all started. Shen watched as she saw her viewer count go up and up. Shen then started her stream off with her facecam on with a clear image of her and what she was wearing.

It took a moment for her chat to fully realize what her surprise was. “So chat I guess you can call me Baby Shen now. Don't expect me to show it off all the time but for today you guys can see it.” Shen said blushing. Shen smiled as she saw people call her cute. Some called it strange but if Shen wanted it then it was fine.

Shen decided to keep her webcam on as she wanted to show off her diaper more. Shen's chat quickly adapted to calling Shen baby Shen or little Shen. Which Shen enjoyed a lot. Throughout Shen's stream she felt the need to use her diaper. “Hey chat, should baby Shen use her diaper for you guys?” Shen asked. Shen watched as her chat exploded with encouragement.

Shen got up and showed her padded butt to the camera. Shen blushed as she started pushing a bit. “Come on baby Shen, fill up those diapers.” Shen heard a message play. Shen grunted as she pushed more knowing her fans wanted to see her do this made her want it more.

The chat cheered Shen on more and more. Shen let out a few farts into the mic and finally felt a shit escaping her. Shen grunted once more as she felt her shit finally leave her and enter her diaper. Farts escaped her as she emptied herself infront of everyone. “How was that chat? Maybe I should call you all daddies now.” Shen said as she watched everyone freak out over Shen shitting herself on cam.

Shen sat down feeling her mess squash against her butt. “Just a messy baby for her daddies. I think I'll do more like this in the future.” Shen said as she continued playing in her messy diaper.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Shen starts up an abdl only fans

*Noteb*
2. Shen gets in trouble for shitting herself on stream

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Captain (UN: captainspraky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/P89H9JPZL-Shen-tells-her-fans-about-her-new-discovery