*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. James plays pokemon
  2. The witch arrives!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319107-Babysat-by-a-witch/cid/FSYG8ZWNH-James-plays-pokemon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2319107
A witch comes to babysit and the Jones kids are not ready for what she has planned.
This choice: James playing with his pokemon figures coming down the hallway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

James plays pokemon

    by: Snowbal788
"Hello you must be James, I'm Kennedy. I'm your baby sitter for the week." The beautiful busy brunette says kneeling down infront on the 7 year old.

James stops in his tracks and blushes. "Oh uh hi! I'm playing with my pokemon." He puts his hands out in one is a Charizard the other a rowlet. He blushes. "So your going to be here all week?"

"Awe cute, and yes I am. Now don't you worry your mommy and daddy told me about everything and there's no reason to worry or be embarrassed about your diapers." Kennedy says picking up the pack of pampers next to the stairs.

"I don't wear diapers, I mean I do but I'm only at night!" James was stammering over his words in embarrassment leading him to...

You have the following choices:

1. Cry

*Noteb*
2. Wet his pants

*Noteb*
3. Notice something felt different

4. Kennedy offers him some help

*Noteb*
5. S.e.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snowbal788 (UN: tidit46 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowbal788 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319107-Babysat-by-a-witch/cid/FSYG8ZWNH-James-plays-pokemon