*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You're here to knock others up
  2. Arriving just in time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319377-Festival-Night-on-Mt-Fertility/cid/Z864VPBL5-Youre-here-to-knock-others-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2319377
Once every 5 years, in a mountain village, a night of mass sex and productivity occurs
This choice: You're here to knock others up (Man)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You're here to knock others up

    by: MrNoNoseHair
You came here alone to get it on, enjoy the festival, and try to get a girl or 2 knocked up, and watch her grow and expand with your child, without having to worry about the responsibility of the aftermath, should you decide not to. whether you want to knock up as many as possible, or knock up one with as many as possible, you're here to have fun and participate, and so was everyone else.

Adjusting your mask and dusting your cloths, you start to head in a direction.

In one part of the lobby, there was a decent sized group of 8 mingling together, 4 men and 4 women. One man was wearing a yellow and orange Lion mask, While another guy was wearing a mask that looked like a brown bears mask. The third wore a pumpkin mask, and the last fellow was wearing a Horse mask.

The 4 girls that were chatting with the masked guys one had a black and yellow speckled lizard looking mask while the other wore a dark grey mouse shaped one. Another woman seemed to be wearing a bright purple mask shaped like a fox, while the last woman there wore a black and white cow mask

One of them noticed you looking and waved to you in a welcoming fashion.

You waved back, but looked about for a moment, seeing the Bartender having finished up serving a few drinks to a couple participants, and taking orders form another.

You also spotted the older woman as she goes to the front and talks with her granddaughter, the receptionist. Maybe they can offer some interesting intel, as even though your here to experience the festival, you also would not mind having some intel on said festival, or perhaps more about the mountain and the festival night.

Or perhaps there's more interesting finds deeper in the mansion, or maybe you can just grab a woman and bring her into a private room they said to have here.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrNoNoseHair (UN: mrnonosehair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrNoNoseHair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319377-Festival-Night-on-Mt-Fertility/cid/Z864VPBL5-Youre-here-to-knock-others-up