*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny Traumatized Tanya
  2. The Fate of Humanity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319657-GTS-Furries-Humanitys-tiny-demise/cid/FTGT9BB5R-Tiny-Traumatized-Tanya
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Henry
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2319657
Animals became hyper intelligent and anthropomorphic. Humans got smaller and are used.
This choice: You are a Human Female in this world  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiny Traumatized Tanya

    by: Henry
You are Tanya. A 21 year old girl that had seen the worst stuff this new life had to offer. It had been some time since humans have shrunk down to the size of a grain of rice. When it happened, you were casually walking on a sidewalk.

Once it happened you saw a lot of humans being squished underneath the shoes, high heels and even bare paws of other furries. Most of them scratching the remains on the sidewalk or on the storm drain. The tiny humans were still alive, but quickly fell down the drains. From that moment on you were traumatized and tried to seek refuge.

For years you've been dodging the giant furries up above, scavenging the narrow alleyways of the city for left over food and water. You were always in a group of survivors with other humans. However... the members of the group were switched out on a regular basis - forming new generations in the group that didn't even know the first ones you've met.

Most humans in this group had been stomped or sat upon. Even though most of those survived the impact, they were glued to the shoe or butt of the furry and taken away alive. Your little feet were too small, to catch up on the speed of those furries, so when that happened, you would never see them again.

Others were snatched by the giant animals. Most of those were met by a sly grin, before being used... in gruesome ways... you saw humans being picked up, used to clean noses and ears and then instantly thrown into the trash, toilet or storm drain. A lot were shoved into the shoes, socks and panties of their captors as well.

But the latest hit happened recently... you were discovering a reteraunt and thought you'd hit the jackpot. A lot of good leftover food and enough for every human in your survivor group. This is when you came across another survivor group. You guys spotted, how the second group went exploring, but... they explored into the men´s bathroom.

You knew that it was a nogo zone. You started a debate to save those humans and after a vote in your group it was decided: You were to go to save these fellas.

Once you've gotten into the restroom, you saw them wandering underneath an occupied stall. Your group hesitated, but then followed them soon after. On the toilet was a muscular black wolf that... didn't have the time of his life on the toilet. Awful and liquid plops were to be heard, followed by his grunts - his eyes closed.

He was bent over and his face was headed in your direction. He opened his eyes and spotted you. He grinned and without saying anything he began picking all your friends and the other survivor group up. He laid all your friends on a thigh, but didn't spot you yet.

He grinned as all other humans were struggling on his thigh. He grabbed one, looked at it and quickly threw it between his legs, downwards into the toilet. The tiny screamed in agony, as they were flung into stinky darkness down below; struggling to swim and slowly sinking in the piss and shit filled bowl, suffocating and drowning - hoping for fresh air.

After doing that he let out a chuckle and ripped some toilet paper squares off - laying each one carefully on his other thigh. He then placed a tiny on each square and spat on the, so they'd get glued stuck. Afterwards he used the toilet paper to clean his dirty behind, one by one...

As you saw all of that you froze in place. Your heart sank and you were sweating from stress. You couldn't believe what happened. In the blink of an eye 20 humans were lost to the ways of a giant anthropomorphic wolf. You were now the only survivor of both groups. You were shivering like crazy.

But... did you get captured by him or managed to escape? - (Choices 2 to 5 are timeskip options, that happen after you escaped the wolf)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Henry (UN: bananacakez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Henry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319657-GTS-Furries-Humanitys-tiny-demise/cid/FTGT9BB5R-Tiny-Traumatized-Tanya