*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An unusual getaway
  2. Transformation resort
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321881-Transformation-resort/cid/AHKLJBSR3-An-unusual-getaway
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Cl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2321881
Inspired by https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_43360.html
This choice: A father and daughter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An unusual getaway

    by: Cl
"Well Sally, here we are" this early- forties brown-haired Jason dressed in a blue Hawaiian shirt with red long-shorts and black saddles remarked to his 12 year old ponytail brown haired daughter as he pulled their car up just outside the resort.
"WOW... you'd never think you could live your wildest fantasies here at merely your first sight" Sally started as she got out and allowed the green sun-dress she wore to blow gently in the calm breeze as she stood in her brown cowgirl boots "still... did we really need to pack clothes you know I prefer being Naked daddy and why so many clothes?"
"Sweetheart i know you love being naked but it's always best to travel with clothes besides you can never be to careful dear, after all one wrong move getting caught short here... well you hear what they say about permanent here" Jason pointed out "anyway let's go and get booked in"

once inside this cosy building placed right where the three large buildings that made the resort rooms' paths merged, "Welcome to the Transformation Resort. Are you looking for a room or are you already set with a reservation?" this kind-sounding middle-aged man at this circle desk in the middle of the building inquired.
"Jason Stralls and my daughter Sally... reservation made last month" Jason introduced.
"Ah mr Stralls, yes it's right here...and your early, not expected for another 2 hours" the man at the desk responded as he checked his computer.
"Traffic was surprisingly light" Sally admitted.
"matters little usually...though in your case not at all" the man assured "oh I am mr Beak, staff manager of the resort".
"thank you Mr Beck... so how are the rooms and themes of this place run as I noticed as opposed to a single building you have at least four including this one?" Jason inquired.
"come now, first things first mr Stralls" Mr Beck insisted upon "Your room arrangements:"

You have the following choices:

1. Age wing

*Noteb*
2. Animal wing

*Noteb*
3. Gender wing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cl (UN: cameronlewis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321881-Transformation-resort/cid/AHKLJBSR3-An-unusual-getaway